DH 2016 Pivot Phoenix Carbon build thread.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Took her for the first real ride yesterday, every A line first run. First impressions, it's fast. Proper race bike but super playful with the short stays. 650b takes a run or two to get used to it but definitely notice it rolling over the little bumps. I might even like it more than a Sunday... Didn't realise the 40s had compression turned full open high and low first run, thought they came out of the box with the standard recommended settings and they still worked sweet! Gotta check for my stickers in the mail and then she's done for now, couple decals to go here and there but after that it's the dream build, wouldn't change a thing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Just snagged a vital botd too, good shit. Yup she's amazing, loving it. Eats up the rough, loves to jump and because the Sunday got stolen the girlfriend doesn't mind it staying in the bedroom. Winning!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Trick a treat mate!! lol, just looked up on vital and lookie what we have here, " bike of the day" out from the shrine the Hallowe'en Phoenix!
Fantastic mate, if your ever rolling down from the mtn's mate, the moo still works mate, I'm sure Kramer can fill you in with heads up there..
Very nice bike mate, glad your back riding and all good from the injuries a while back, bummer about the iron horse but hey..
Trick! A treat!