2016 Trek Session's

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Very nice. I don't like the blue used but the frame set and specs look bloody great. I hated the amount of Trek stickers they stuck on a few years back so it's a nice change to keep it pretty simple.
I'd rock the black frame.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like a Session!:p

That baby blue one is disgusting! Another vote for the black!

I don't why they don't do a replica of Semenuk's Session which was matte black with silver logos, looked awesome! (This could've been a while ago now though!)

Klips

Likes Dirt
Interesting that they seem to be running just one set of colour schemes across all their high end bikes, that's the exact same palettes as on the top fuel, pro calibre, madone, emonda etc. Would have thought that people who are buying mid-spec DH bikes would want different aesthetics to XC racers, but maybe that's just me.

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Interesting that they seem to be running just one set of colour schemes across all their high end bikes, that's the exact same palettes as on the top fuel, pro calibre, madone, emonda etc. Would have thought that people who are buying mid-spec DH bikes would want different aesthetics to XC racers, but maybe that's just me.
If I was to guess they've done it so if people see a red trek they associate the colours with the top model. E.g 'Oh a red Trek, he must be $10k poorer now.'

dunndog

Eats Squid
For such a shit hot bike, it's amazing how very few decent colour schemes they've managed over the years. Whoever controls that department should seriously be going the way of Bronwyn Bishop. That said, looks arent everything and they are an awesome ride.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
For such a shit hot bike, it's amazing how very few decent colour schemes they've managed over the years. Whoever controls that department should seriously be going the way of Bronwyn Bishop. That said, looks arent everything and they are an awesome ride.
Could be giant......

*worse

Last edited:

reptilemadness

Likes Dirt
They can't even make their mind up with the second model. Are the chain stays blue or black?

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
It looks like a job you'd get done at a shit paint shop, the lettering looks wrong.

I still think you can't beat the first brushed and black model, they were tidy.

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Brett Rheeder's new Session park - Shame the color isn't available to your regular rider.
View attachment 317262
Yeah I saw that they run there c3 session park frames which are all 26" don't think they have changed at all since the c3 park came out which I think was late 13 pr early 14 ?
They always get custom paint on the c3 frames.
Was curious to see the park completes since they brought out that purple complete carbon one last yr and that horrid coloured alloy one.