2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
In The Video Rotorburn shared on FB Troy looked faster, he always looks quick in practice while a lot of riders turn it back a notch. Hope he can hold it together when it gets wet, but would love to see Hill back up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yeah Hill busted himself in practice. Pulled out.

Looking at the live timing, there's heaps of crashes... Finals will be exciting, I reckon we'll see some crazy runs.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Brendog seems to be enjoying it:

[video=youtube;_93V0KESF0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_93V0KESF0E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Switch

huskier headed gent
10:30 start on Redbull TV but how long does the coverage usually go for?
Just trying to work out if I am likely to fall asleep before the end of the final run?

ajay

Sweet, thanks BK now the big question a bottle of wine, a couple of beers or go look at the Whisky thread for some inspiration :whoo:
All of the above, its a public holiday tomorrow! The only real question is which order

indica

Serial flasher
Feel for Hill, he's been chasing fuck knows what for years. Worst move he ever made was being on a team with Brendog. I wonder f he really thinks there is a point or what?

ajay

Feel for Hill, he's been chasing fuck knows what for years. Worst move he ever made was being on a team with Brendog. I wonder f he really thinks there is a point or what?
lolwot? On the brewskis already?

indica

Serial flasher
lolwot? On the brewskis already?
When he was on Spesh with Brendog he went from cool to cocky wanker.
Troy helped him come back down to earth but Sam really has not performed has he? Point out to me where I am wrong if you want.