2017 world cup discussion

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That's gotta go down as one of the greatest wins in downhill history, that was really something special. These boys are good!

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Great run to win by Gwin!

Tracey Hannah did a champion job hanging on for third with a flat rear tyre.
:thumb::yo:

moorey

call me Mia
Just caught it. Awesome race. Ridiculous skills right there. Rach's near miss will haunt me to my grave :fear:

indica

Serial flasher
That was tops and makes for a well exciting last race. First time in a while both the mens and womens overalls are as yet undecided for the last race.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
That was tops and makes for a well exciting last race. First time in a while both the mens and womens overalls are as yet undecided for the last race.
That's going to make for a very exciting final round. I can't wait!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Dunno if anyone else heard it but Minaar got disqualified for breaching the tape and not rejoining in the right spot. Imagine if he had put a good time in and had plaed top twenty only to be booted! The whole season point score could hinge on that one DNF for him.
The last round is going to be amazing!!!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Anyone notice the worlds team has been announced? I didn't see any posts about it.

Elite men DHI:

Troy Brosnan (SA), Jack Moir (NSW), Connor Fearon (SA), Michael Hannah (QLD), Dean Lucas (VIC), Sam Hill (WA), Joshua Button (NSW), Jake Newell (NSW)

Elite women DHI:

Tracey Hannah (QLD), Tegan Molly (NSW)

Sooooo, Sam is racing! But Muddy Isn't?

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone notice the worlds team has been announced? I didn't see any posts about it.

Elite men DHI:

Troy Brosnan (SA), Jack Moir (NSW), Connor Fearon (SA), Michael Hannah (QLD), Dean Lucas (VIC), Sam Hill (WA), Joshua Button (NSW), Jake Newell (NSW)

Elite women DHI:

Tracey Hannah (QLD), Tegan Molly (NSW)

Sooooo, Sam is racing! But Muddy Isn't?
Muddy and Frew in reserve. Not sure how Newell was picked over Mudd. I've seen Sam copping flac for his selection, but he's entitled to the spot, regardless of his EWS focus. He'll finish top 15, quote me on that...:behindsofa: