2017 world cup discussion

moorey

call me Mia
I love that sort of track. Particularly with the top 15 riders, I honestly didn't know if they would make it down in one piece. That's what DH should be. Leogang was fun to watch, but it just felt like a matter of speed. Gutted for Jack, Connor and Tracey, they were all right up there. I let Felix stay up and watch again, I had to with Troy qualifying first. We were both literally shitting kittens watching his run. I confess I didn't think he was going to pull it off after watching the last couple come down. Nerves of steel. Little bit of skill to maybe....:

Awesome race. Has been a fantastic season so far.
Super stoked for TB to get the win, did in the best way possible. 1st in qualis and backed it up in the race. He's a favourite of mine, always good to watch and always fast.
Thought Minnaar had it in the bag, he is so smooth it's uncanny. Danny Hart wanted it and was on the ragged edge all the way down. Was insane to watch.
Conor and SharkAttack were on stormers too. Moir was up when he stacked. Was a solid hit too, be feeling that one today you'd think.
The best riders are just so close this year, makes for such exciting and interesting racing.
Am loving it.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great win for Troy at last, pity about Jack he was flying.
Hopefully this finally ends the whole wheelsize hysteria, 29ers work on all sorts of tracks just like 27.5. It's all the riders skill and if they feel more comfortable & confident on a particular size they can use it. Danny's run on 27.5 was wild but the quickest he looked this season.

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I take back what I said about Danny Hart. That was amazing.

indica

Serial flasher
Best race I have seen. That was nuts.

Gutted for Tracey and so happy for Troy.
See Greg say fuck when Troy came across. :)