2017 world cup discussion

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Bummer for Tracey Hannah, but absolutely stoked for Troy Brosnan. Great race, great win! :thumb::thumb:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
It was great to see Troy get a win, but I enjoyed watching Danny the most. He gets it so loose, but still manages to stay on! My girlfriend and I both thought he was going to come off at the end, but he kept it together.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Looks like an awesome track. Lots of line choice, some decent gaps and rocky sections as well as some faster sections.

One thing I really liked about last week's track was the fresh off camber section right at the bottom (and not because that's where Greg handed the win to Troy!). I think having freshly minted grassy sections like that requires the riders to retain that core skill of flat cornering on uncertain surfaces at high speeds and it's always great to see big sweeping bends taken fast by good riders.

moorey

call me Mia
Looks like being protected got Fearon in. Anyone know what happened with his DNF? Should spend a fair bit of time in the hot seat starting so early...
IMG_9103.PNG

moorey

call me Mia
There were a few DNFs featuring men's riders. From that crash Jacob Dickson was unable to finish with a thumb injury. Other notable names not to finish were Brook Macdonald and Conner Fearon. The latter is carrying a hand injury from Vallnord and the Aussie made sure he rolled out the start gate to ensure that he starts tomorrow in the top 20 as a protected rider.
let me google that for you....

Snapcatcher

Likes Bikes
Connor has an injured wrist. Saw Vital interview yesterday said he will prob sit out qualifying cause he's protected, as every run is making the wrist worse.

ah ok.... you already got that covered....

Last edited:

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
anyone know why the fuck the whole womens race was covered in swiss?

I don't bloody speak swiss.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Need me to show you all to the Fuckwit thread?
nah can find that on my own but thanks for the generous offer.

i thought for sure i clicked the normal one so was a bit perplexed to say the least.

Last edited: