2018 World Cup discussion

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
looks sideways at the SC bike, points, then camera pans and holds on SC bike. Good chance Danny will be in the Syndicate, I'd say.
I hope he goes for the bombproof wheel option...
I hope he doesn't get on the Syndicate, that team has always had a pretty cool image and Danny isn't cool, he's ............ odd.

I have heard talk of Devinci's return and have heard talk of Brook to Mondraker, those spots will need to be filled for sure.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I hope he doesn't get on the Syndicate, that team has always had a pretty cool image and Danny isn't cool, he's ............ odd.

I have heard talk of Devinci's return and have heard talk of Brook to Mondraker, those spots will need to be filled for sure.
Probably due to his old man being a helicopter parent (???) and living vicariously through Danny. I think Danny actually likes riding, but it seems like his dad pushed him super hard as a kid to succeed at MTB & DH.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Probably due to his old man being a helicopter parent (???) and living vicariously through Danny. I think Danny actually likes riding, but it seems like his dad pushed him super hard as a kid to succeed at MTB & DH.
Ah true? I didn't know any of that but do agree that it seems like his happiest appearances seem to be on a bike, he's a pretty low key guy outside of the scene.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Ah true? I didn't know any of that but do agree that it seems like his happiest appearances seem to be on a bike, he's a pretty low key guy outside of the scene.
Yeah, there's a few docos kicking around on youtube about his career and early days.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It seems as though Brook MacDonald sorta kinda just said on his Instagram that he’s retiring and expecting some kids! Good lad, enjoy the good times and thanks for the show.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
It seems as though Brook MacDonald sorta kinda just said on his Instagram that he’s retiring and expecting some kids! Good lad, enjoy the good times and thanks for the show.
It would be a shame to see him retire . It was tough when there was no Chainsaw call this season let alone no Bulldog call next season . Rumours are strong on Vital and GMBN that he`s heading to Mondraker ? I think Danny should have stayed on Mondraker - results are there and seemed to be if he stayed would only have had more . If he`s seeing it in the dollars then I can`t blame him as it`s a short career for some unless you`re an ageless classic like Minnar or Peat . Did SC sign Danny because they need to get back on top domination again ?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
And now? Maybe he’s not quitting!

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Redbull app no longer available for my TV.
CUNTS
I haven't checked the Telstra TV thing to see if it's still there, i hope it doesn't get nuked from that too, I can't go back to the rigmarole of draging the laptop out along with the speakers and plugging shit in :mad:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Danny Hart has been confirmed at Madison Saracen. Could that vacated spot be a place for MacDonald or Brannigan? Surely Mondraker will be putting Greenland as their number one guy now?

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So theres confirmed spots opened up at FMD/transition, Trek/Atherton and Mondraker as well as Devinci being back on the downhill scene and a UNNO WC team supposedly. Also talk of YT adding another WC rider. Anything else?

Bulldog back to Mondraker seems to be given.

jbg

Likes Dirt
Brannigan on GT
Didn’t see that coming. Hopefully they sort a dh bike for him

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Brannigan on GT
Didn’t see that coming. Hopefully they sort a dh bike for him
I just read GT's press release on that, hopefully they get him on a quick sled and he gets to wow us all year. George is a rad dude.

jbg

Likes Dirt
Yea seems like a good mix with juniors, fast elites Mike & Laurie and the “vet” Macdonald.
Brook seems pretty stoked with being on the Mondraker again, got the vibe the team weren’t really happy with the GT prototype they were on last year.