2020 Enduro World Series

kbekus

Likes Dirt
As someone who doesn't ride rocks/boulders very often, this round and all the media surrounding it has been terrifying.
Some of those big boulder fields were insane
+1 that shit is just plain intimidating if it's well outside your comfort zone.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
As someone who doesn't ride rocks/boulders very often, this round and all the media surrounding it has been terrifying.
Some of those big boulder fields were insane
It just did not look like a fun place to ride. Deep moon dust with no grip littered with jagged boulders waiting to maul your body.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Rude at the end - stating he was riding at 11/10ths to stay in front of Sam, on the edge of crashing the whole way.

There were two men winners that day - Sam was riding like an animal, a crash & his title chase is over.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
The crowd in the rock garden were mental.... Singing Happy birthday was awesome. Would have been great to be there
Yeah they were classic. I saw upside down sunnies, shirts off, long-pour beer skulling, costumes etc...great stuff.
I reckon they would've eaten as much dust as the competitors!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Can someone explain the tape across the nose of a Rude and Melamed? Is this an oxygenation thing? With all that dust I’d be wanting to tape it shut!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well one extreme to the other, Gnarstar to Greenmatt! I must confess I haven't watched all the stage previews but it looks to be super easy compared to almost anywhere, hard to believe given the steeps and rocks available around Zermatt. I've only been there once and it was covered in snow so I am guessing what summer is like but the first 5 minutes of trail preview looks 50% uphill! The rest looks like I could ride it easily, so Sam and friends will be half asleep. Hopefully the rest of them are better but I got so bored I have switched off, couldn't be more different to Northstar where I was what ...really..... let's see that at race pace!