2019 World Cup discussion.

rstim

Likes Dirt
It certainly will be that storm certainly changed things up. What time is the race tonight?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
what happened, most of the big guns 10-25, weather event?
Huge storm. Red flags, gondola closed for lightning. Busses used to get riders up to start gate. Little to no warm up time for some.... still a few made the most of it. The Denim destroyer qualified in 9th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
The first five did there qually runs, then the heavens opened. It was mayhem on the slippery roots.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Huge storm. Red flags, gondola closed for lightning. Busses used to get riders up to start gate. Little to no warm up time for some.... still a few made the most of it. The Denim destroyer qualified in 9th.

Captain denim was looking so smooth through sections where others had no hope of staying upright. Obviously didn't want to go through the hassle of dry cleaning the superpant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rstim

Likes Dirt

Did you listen to his story on Vital? He had a terrible day and still manged 9th. Sounded like he might have gone number 1 if he wasn't red flagged.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Finally showing some of the middle. Women’s coverage was all good so expected the same.