2020 Enduro World Series

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I Don't know what you guys are talking about. We've watched Troy and Connor 2 weeks running. Enduro one week, DH the next. Troy has had the edge on Connor both times. Connor did HT the enduro, and won his share of stages.

I wonder if they'll back up this weekend for the XC?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I Don't know what you guys are talking about. We've watched Troy and Connor 2 weeks running. Enduro one week, DH the next. Troy has had the edge on Connor both times. Connor did HT the enduro, and won his share of stages.

I wonder if they'll back up this weekend for the XC?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
That’s a banning....

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You’re under selling him.

Spectacular results in a couple of EWS rounds while he was a DHer...I think he’s absolutely top 3 chance
Totally agreed. Just added a 2 spot contingency considering there's always those dark horse euros that sneak into the top 10 in the continental rounds and then have nothing when the EWS races aren't run in "ze alps"...

moorey

call me Mia
Totally agreed. Just added a 2 spot contingency considering there's always those dark horse euros that sneak into the top 10 in the continental rounds and then have nothing when the EWS races aren't run in "ze alps"...
They won’t be coming to Aus at this time though. Surely?

herbman

Likes Dirt
but there are also a few of the top guys not going to be there as well.

moorey

call me Mia
Was so excited to see those results. Jack has looked like he’s been having fun in his vids for the last 12 months. I reckon that was sadly lacking with his old team.
He definitely seems to thrive in a team he likes. More to come.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I actually watched the E-EWS highlights video. Concept is much better than I had envisioned. Probably the most apt use of the assisted tech but not sure it will be as well followed as regular EWS. Not much footage of pedaling though with the exception of the “power” stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ackland

chats d'élevage
MTBA did a little interview with Jack on his reasons to travel and race (Facebook vid):

I would suggest that a HUGE contributing factor to Jack choosing to travel where others have stayed home would be that he's not 100% established in his career and needs the exposure.
A year away from international racing would have huge implications on his career whereas riders like Hill, Fearon and Brosnan will still have a ride in 2021 despite sitting this one out.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I would suggest that a HUGE contributing factor to Jack choosing to travel where others have stayed home would be that he's not 100% established in his career and needs the exposure.
A year away from international racing would have huge implications on his career whereas riders like Hill, Fearon and Brosnan will still have a ride in 2021 despite sitting this one out.
Has Brosnan confirmed he won't be travelling to any WC events (if they happen)?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I noticed Bernard Kerrs interview in the Shakedown video. He is doing as many EWS as he can given the WC is pretty much a non event for the year and just wanted to ride and get exposure for his sponsors, team and probably his YouTube/socials as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk