2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Shearpin into 23 Stitches is still one of my favourites but I'm struggling to recall a rocky drop, the janky left corner is the one that messes with my head most.
That's the one the gets me too went OTB practicing for an enduro on the corner, got off and walked it during the race. Definately wasn't taking it on after going OTB in the middle of the rock garden still a heap of fun and only lost a bit skin.
Yeah, that's the one, didn't really think of the precise words to describe it.

Lefty with a couple of holey sections amongst a world of jagged rocks :D

Also noticed on my last trip that erosion is changing Derby trails, the bottom part of Trouty had noticeably more rock and less soil.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I've never been to Derby and none of you are making my decision any easier.....

The there's this...

SKILL LEVEL / EXPERIENCE:

Riders are required to have a strong mountain biking background with enough fitness to get you through 5 back to back days of 4-5hrs of riding each day. You are required to have solid technical single track skills. The trails and courses will be a very vast variety throughout the 5 days - some faster, smoother flowier days, some technical steeper rockier days, some open terrain rock slab trail riding and everything in between. You must be a very high level blue/intermediate rider at minimum but you will struggle on some days at that level - this would better suit a solid black trail rider to get the most enjoyment out of it.

Last edited:

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt

The there's this...

Riders are required to have a strong mountain biking background with enough fitness to get you through 5 back to back days of 4-5hrs of riding each day. You are required to have solid technical single track skills. The trails and courses will be a very vast variety throughout the 5 days - some faster, smoother flowier days, some technical steeper rockier days, some open terrain rock slab trail riding and everything in between. You must be a very high level blue/intermediate rider at minimum but you will struggle on some days at that level - this would better suit a solid black trail rider to get the most enjoyment out of it.
If you’re not there, you will be at the required level by the end of it

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

The there's this...

All depends on the trails that they are choosing. The hardest two are Upper Shearpin and Detonate. Both EWS stages, you can roll most stuff but there are a couple of bits you may choose to walk. No shame in that, you want to survive the week and there's a whole lot more that you would be able to ride. Once a gain there's Maydena, and depends on the trails they choose there too. I'll be racing there this weekend :p