2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I was watching closely with the last 8 or so riders, what they’re time was at a certain point about 10 seconds before the 3rd split, and saying if I thought they were 1.2 up or .4 down etc, .
I do the same thing every race.

moorey

call me Mia
What's with Dean Lucas going all anti vax apparently?
I liked his flamboyance amongst the commercial hard sell and missing teeth of mtb, but fuck him if he's all Byron bay influencer now
Haven’t seen him post anything like that.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
What's with Dean Lucas going all anti vax apparently?
I liked his flamboyance amongst the commercial hard sell and missing teeth of mtb, but fuck him if he's all Byron bay influencer now
I did see a post of his about clean/healthy eating and being fit and healthy being a way to fight covid... Wasn't necessarily an anti vax post I guess

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
He got dragged in the PB comments. I had a look at his insta and his insta story isn't anti vax per se but definitely why aren't we all eating healthy as well. Kinda edging towards the naturalistic fallacy
It can't hurt, but ffs, "Eat a vegetable" is hardly anti-vax.
He's definitely been listening to some Joe Rogan recently. Went on a whole rant on his insta stories about how the government should mandate healthy diets instead of vaccines and blah blah.

Not full anti-vax like Ratboy but he's definitely taken a few steps down Pete Evans Way.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
He's definitely been listening to some Joe Rogan recently. Went on a whole rant on his insta stories about how the government should mandate healthy diets instead of vaccines and blah blah.

Not full anti-vax like Ratboy but he's definitely taken a few steps down Pete Evans Way.
Fuckin' YIKES.

danncam

Likes Dirt
Joe Rogan, gateway to Jordan Peterson who is a gateway to alt right MRA neo Nazi adjacent wankery.
Apologies all for the derail.
Back to DH, did Troy crash?

moorey

call me Mia

Fuck Ratboy and his shite.
I can’t deny I like the notion of taxing the fuck outta junk food, and subsidizing fresh food, to offset the fallout, but you can’t mandate.