3 Minute Gaps - A Clay Porter & John Lawlor film.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I must have been living under some kind of rock for the last......well 4 plus months.

I had heard nothing about this 2 year project that these guys were working on. Film drops in April.

Vital interview.

Website.

Has anyone seen a trailor?

Reece.

Likes Dirt
Every day that passes the date that they said they were going to release the trailer, I die a little more inside :(

bmxbandit

Likes Bikes
Clay Porter isnt exactly known for keeping to his own release dates, I dont think hes ever kept to one, his films are worth the wait though.

caddy

Likes Dirt
Absolutely CAN NOT wait for this!!
I bought the freecaster DVD because I couldn't wait any longer, but man 3 minute gaps is gonna crap all over that!

dunndog

Eats Squid
Just to liven up the commentary, i'd like to see Clay use someone with a little more personality.. like, say, Elliot Goblet.

Delbs

Likes Dirt
Just got this film a few weeks ago, i swear i have watched it like 6 times haha the sound track is soooo damm good. The amount of skill in this film is mind blowing. a must see!!

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
Just got this film a few weeks ago, i swear i have watched it like 6 times haha the sound track is soooo damm good. The amount of skill in this film is mind blowing. a must see!!
Yeah but have you seen the new Coastal Crew video?...

Did you see Semenuks run?

Hey check out the cutty...

My fork feel like crap....

29ers are so gay!!...

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
hahah im watching coastal crew now. cheers for that
I love that they are both on iTunes as well. I can just watch a couple of minutes on the iphone at work when on a break. Both are sooo epic! It's like the film makers are feeding off each other.

I'm at work now, but stuff it, I'm gunna watch some Inside Out to get fired up for Narby tomorrow :) :)