5 tricks you can / want to see done in the future

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1)5 whips
2)1440
3)triple backy (seen one in a foam pit but never on dirt)
4)double pendulim
5)double flair tailwhip

patto_15

Wheel size expert
1)5 whips
4)double pendulim
Pretty sure these have been done.. I know the double pendulam was done last year, 5 whip would definitely have to have been pulled on bmx... Or do you mean on mtb in an quarter air? Confusing...

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok i'll list 5 like i'm sposd to.

bri flip on bike.
front flip air... only fakie into and out of it (if that makes sence)
nothing flatspins
cant think of anything much more realy
just getting more tech on drops and the like.

mx_sic

Likes Dirt
A guy on a moto (can't remember who) did this but it was only like 150-160 degrees.....
Would be nuts to see on an MTB or BMX
i would have thought that any kind of trick involving rotation or flipping would be much easier done on a pushy than a moto? Bikes are light and as a consequence are alot more maneuverable in the air, think about the difference between flipping 13kg or so compared to a 100kg moto

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wanna see some fmx tricks on a pushy:
Dead Body
Kiss Of Death
Double Grab
Jackhammer, im pretty sure mitch chubey did a cliffhanger, but it didnt have much extension.
Mc Metz

and some others:
Superbog(superman while doing a toboggan:p)
No footed can while the bikes inverted
Bar hop tailwhip:p

thats all i can think of...

Beau lynd

Likes Dirt
i wanna see some fmx tricks on a pushy:
Dead Body
Kiss Of Death
Double Grab
Jackhammer, im pretty sure mitch chubey did a cliffhanger, but it didnt have much extension.
Mc Metz

and some others:
Superbog(superman while doing a toboggan:p)
No footed can while the bikes inverted
Bar hop tailwhip:p

thats all i can think of...
-double grabs been done
-mc metz has also been done....... there one rider ( cant remember his name) but in the WanBamJam a year or two ago he did one off a drop

-oh and chubey also has full extension on the cliffhangers now as well..... not sure if hes tried jackhammers though

Ryan

Radministrator
Double-whip flairs have been done and dusted for years now on vert and Bestwick can already double-downside-whip-flair. Yeah, you heard.

5-whips as well. Done so many years ago on vert.

front flip air... only fakie into and out of it (if that makes sence) - done

dipped 720's - done

Last edited:

Staunch

Eats Squid
i would have thought that any kind of trick involving rotation or flipping would be much easier done on a pushy than a moto? Bikes are light and as a consequence are alot more maneuverable in the air, think about the difference between flipping 13kg or so compared to a 100kg moto
Yeah, but firstly I meant spin
And secondly, motos can get SO much more air than pushies because, well they have a motor to get them to incredibly high speeds, giving them more air-time to do stuff it, but yes, theoredically (sp) it would be easier on a pushy.

cone_13

Likes Bikes
I'm pretty sure that 1080's have already been landed on dirt.
If i recall corectly it was Ryan Guettler(sp).
yeh you are right guettler was the first to 1080 dirt on a bmx,
and i am almost sure that double fronties on dirt have been done i just cant remember who it was who pulled it im trying to find the vid now.

Trenton

Likes Dirt
A 360 Degree Moto whip would be cool, like to a 3 and kick out then spin back the other away:p

Oh and like a 270 degree invert like invert the bike so it's up and 90 degrees to the left or right, like almost rest the bike on your back!

cone_13

Likes Bikes
ok i still cant find the vid or remember who it was but the double frontie was at the 2008 bmx games in Sydney and it was over dirt.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1. 180 backflip to 180 backwards frontflip (Flair to flail or a well timed double backflip 360)
2. Backflip 360 whip
3. Fronty whips on a mtb
4. Flip super seats on a mtb
5. Tripples on a mtb
6. Flip bar to Whip on a mtb

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Oh and like a 270 degree invert like invert the bike so it's up and 90 degrees to the left or right, like almost rest the bike on your back!
Tony watkinson can pretty much already do it... I'm trying my hardest... Most likely will be done in a 3 or air though.. Wayy impossible over a straight jump... Except for Tony...