5 tricks you can / want to see done in the future

Jimass

Eats Squid
How 'bout a inward bike flip, while the rider did a backie?

It would be soooooooooooooooooo hard.

Patto can try it first...

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1. dead body/barspin ( grave roll)
2. hyper extended superman/ electric death
3. superman seat grab/ barrel roll.
4. suicide no hander/ backflip (no hander as soon as you leave the ramp, then a backflip, once the flip is completed, hands touch bars again)
5. dead body flip

LukeRydes

Banned
Kyle loza, the inventor of the sickest moto trick ever, the electric death, is currently working on doing a Bri flip on his motobike. And some De Champ guy is throwin frontflips on moto bikes. As for tricks on mtb, i just wanna see an electric death done on something other than a moto.

Maurice.

Banned
im trying 180 pivots but end up fail:(

I get the 180 to my back wheel right, but i alwys go backwards and land on my ass with a bike ontop of me..any tips?

Maurice.

Banned
ive got the exat opposite problem, i cant get on the back wheel, the front keeps droping
yeh when I do it, I 180 and then like stand and lean back on pedals,try that, but i dont get the back brake before the wheel hits.

Last edited:

sam125rider

Likes Dirt
i wanna see some fmx tricks on a pushy:
Dead Body
Kiss Of Death
Double Grab
Jackhammer, im pretty sure mitch chubey did a cliffhanger, but it didnt have much extension.
Mc Metz

and some others:
Superbog(superman while doing a toboggan:p)
No footed can while the bikes inverted
Bar hop tailwhip:p

thats all i can think of...
Hey Mate yer pretty sure chubey did it on Drop In 5 or a trail! it was so cool massive extension on the trick to:D

Dante666

Likes Dirt
:p:pI imagine you would need a shitload of air for it but i would love to see somebody do (or even attempt) an electric death. google it...:p