A broken arm wont stop me from riding!!!

d_j1

Likes Dirt
Incorrect! At 5 weeks your arm bone(I dont know what its called!:p) is preety much back to normal(exept the muscle of course) Nice riding pictures any way man:)
Doctor is it? There is no guarantee that a bone will be healed at anytime until the xrays show it so. I have a broken wrist and was told it would be right after 6weeks. 3mnths later I'm still in a cast. Imagine if I was stupid enough to think it was right after 5 weeks and broke it even worse. It'll be surgery time and even more off bike time. Riding with broken bones are stupid and you deserve to break it again.

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Doctor is it? There is no guarantee that a bone will be healed at anytime until the xrays show it so. I have a broken wrist and was told it would be right after 6weeks. 3mnths later I'm still in a cast. Imagine if I was stupid enough to think it was right after 5 weeks and broke it even worse. It'll be surgery time and even more off bike time. Riding with broken bones are stupid and you deserve to break it again.
Well thats it harsh and who wants to sit on their arse all day and not ride. Just shows he is keen and commited I believe. It could lead to more damage, but it is worth it and it's good to enjoy life

thompo

Likes Dirt
Drink some more milk boy sounds like you need it.

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude major respect for riding with a cast... :eek:

you're boosting sick and that track looks sweet as

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude I really don't give a shit, it may be my health and you may think I will care when I make it worse but as Andrew said I'm living my life the way I want. I've broken my arm 5 times now (don't say shit about weak bones because you havent seen how I did them) and i've ridden like this in the cast or right after everytime. So please keep your bull shit to yourself unless you can back your crap talk up with a medical degree of some kind. Untill then I think I'm happy riding my bike and having fun doing what I love. :)