A broken arm wont stop me from riding!!!

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude I really don't give a shit, it may be my health and you may think I will care when I make it worse but as Andrew said I'm living my life the way I want. I've broken my arm 5 times now (don't say shit about weak bones because you havent seen how I did them) and i've ridden like this in the cast or right after everytime. So please keep your bull shit to yourself unless you can back your crap talk up with a medical degree of some kind. Untill then I think I'm happy riding my bike and having fun doing what I love. :)
Wow man you're so hardcore living life the way you want, such a tough nut riding with a broken arm. If you've ridden with a broken arm 5 times now, you think you might have learnt something along the way. Its a matter of time before you rebreak it by riding. Bone graft anyone?

Last edited:

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow man you're so hardcore living life the way you want, such a tough nut riding with a broken arm. If you've ridden with a broken arm 5 times now, you think you might have learnt something along the way. Its a matter of time before you rebreak it by riding. Bone graft anyone?
E-CRRYYYYYY!!!111!111ONEE!!! My arm is healed wanker I get the cast off in 3 days.

DJ Dude

Likes Dirt
Nice Riding Guys :) I'll come down soon once time arrises... Looks like the track needs a bit of tlc, you kneed to hurry up and get that cast off ben i wanna see sum pinned lines

LBizzle

Likes Dirt
Nice effort mate riding and jumping with a broken arm!
Looks like a awesome track as well!
Keep it up!

Last edited:

dillon22

Likes Dirt
they are some awesome photos and a brave effort to ride with a broken arm and do what you did lol. did you break it riding? anyway looks like a fun track

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh god, why was it only a temporary ban? Why why?
Dude, you are an absolute child... Seriously grow up mate, I sent you an email over myspace apologising over the simple mistake I made and your still having a cry and acting like a complete golly wog over the whole situation......