a few pics from today

butchapalooza

Likes Dirt
Is she wearing your helmet? Everyone to their own.... But irresponsible in my mind.
i skate almost everyday with no helmet have whacked my head on the concrete plenty of times and im still here to talk about it as for dirt jumps ive never hit hy head on the dirt

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
i skate almost everyday with no helmet have whacked my head on the concrete plenty of times and im still here to talk about it as for dirt jumps ive never hit hy head on the dirt
Christopher Reeves was Superman...... That didn't end too well for him.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
You're not wearing a helmet? :twitch:

This reminds me of the old Farkin days. But seriously though, the worst stacks I've seen are easily from DJing. I'd go lidless on DH before I did so DJing. Even just a casual pop can turn in to a face wrecking.

butchapalooza

Likes Dirt
Your right..... Keep on truckin' brother. I just hope your 3 year old isn't taking photos when it all goes tits up!
she has seen things go wrong at the skatepark last year i had about 5 trips to hospital she even got to see my shin bone through one of my wounds all i can say is if thing go wrong im glad to have her there cause she is the first one everytime to get help when i cant move such a little trooper she also is not afraid of pain which is the best thing a kid can learn early so many kids grow up wrapped in cotton wool i dont want my kid to be a little sook

butchapalooza

Likes Dirt
You're not wearing a helmet? :twitch:

This reminds me of the old Farkin days. But seriously though, the worst stacks I've seen are easily from DJing. I'd go lidless on DH before I did so DJing. Even just a casual pop can turn in to a face wrecking.
lol dont think my little brain bucket helmet would even do anything to protect my face ive gone face first into the reef in the surf thats something that really hurt made a real mess of me

butchapalooza

Likes Dirt
I was wondering why you looked like that........ :drum:
lol that and many other things ive got 3 main scars on my face one from the reef where my eye tore open down my cheek another above my eye from getting hit in the head by a flying candle and one above my lip from getting hit by a flying boomerang lol

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
lol that and many other things ive got 3 main scars on my face one from the reef where my eye tore open down my cheek another above my eye from getting hit in the head by a flying candle and one above my lip from getting hit by a flying boomerang lol
You should wear a helmet....., all the time.