A lesson on how not to conduct yourself on Farkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
I'm a good mate of xanda's and i went up those jumps at least 3 times a month for a good 2-3 years time and dug and dug and dug. And im as fucking pissed as he is.

Someone smart before in this thread asked wat happened to 'the good ol' days' when the people that build trails and jumps would invite randoms to 'their' trail they met yesterday riding another track. Sure I would do that and i know xanda would if people treated the creators with a bit of respect and when their finish their session topped up the jumps with a fresh layer of dirt for the next rider. And why wouldn't people do that today? i don't know. Why doesnt some booner with a computer tell me.

And anyone who doesnt agree with me or xanda or anyone who has half a brain to relise that this isnt about whos land its on but who put in the hundreds of hours can go fuck themselfs. And johnny or who ever u guys worship block me see if i give a fuck i got 5 computers in my house and a nerdy brother that knows how to unblock farkin from my computer.
ill copy paste this whole thread and put it in a new one
Oh sorry, mate. I didn't realise you had such a big e-penis. I'll be more careful now I know who I'm talking to.

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Idiot. You sound like a two year old in the middle of little dummy-spit.

Grip

And anyone who doesnt agree with me or xanda or anyone who has half a brain to relise that this isnt about whos land its on but who put in the hundreds of hours can go fuck themselfs. And johnny or who ever u guys worship block me see if i give a fuck i got 5 computers in my house and a nerdy brother that knows how to unblock farkin from my computer.
Actually, screw you. Johnny may not see any reason to ban your arse, but after re-reading your little dummy spit I certainly do. You've signed up to do nothing more than abuse members and threaten Farkin itself with your nerdy brother.... oh, and did I mention you're an idiot? So go for it, scroat.

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
If you feel that strongly about your jumps being removed, then direct your energy to securing legal jumps.
Honestly, what chance do you think there is of there ever being legal jumps of the kind shown in this thread in more than a handful of places?

Given Australia's fucked up public liability situation and my gut feeling that there's very little intersection between the serious dirt jumper demographic and the large block of land owning demographic - I'd say it's pretty damn slim.

rgm

Likes Bikes
And johnny or who ever u guys worship block me see if i give a fuck i got 5 computers in my house and a nerdy brother that knows how to unblock farkin from my computer.

You, sir have just entered my books as a retard.

And, you obviously have no idea how computers and the internet works.

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Honestly, what chance do you think there is of there ever being legal jumps of the kind shown in this thread in more than a handful of places?

Given Australia's fucked up public liability situation and my gut feeling that there's very little intersection between the serious dirt jumper demographic and the large block of land owning demographic - I'd say it's pretty damn slim.
Well, while people sit on there hands and wait for other people to do it for them........we could be waiting a while.

Thing is, its easier to find some bush, build away and then complain when things get destroyed than it is to go down the legal route.

I honestly beleive we will see jump parks and the like start to pop up, we just need people willing to pursue it. It may well be that this sort of thing pops up on private property, like motorcross tracks etc, rather than Council land.

xander1

Likes Bikes
ok well as to the guy who said the trees were dead that were knocked down actually they were alive and healthy and one of them was a red cedar. if you know anything about wollongong and mt kembla it was originally colonised to chop down red cedars and they are quite rare now. this tree was not in the way and neither were any of the other trees that they knocked down so as for making the environment better thats stupid. also bulldozing the jumps and leaving about 6 inches of loose topsoil right next to a creek isn't great for the catchment area either, even though this creek doesnt even run into the catchment.
and for those who keep saying for me to stop being stubborn and looking at things from another persons perspective. i have looked at your perspective and i dont like it. i will continue building "illegal trails". although this time i will not make the same mistake as before and keep them to 2 friends. sadly some members of the mountain biking community cannot be trusted.

hey fuckers it's ihatebooners and im back

and rgm you obviously have no idea how the internet works 'cause guess what. im on the same computer. Have u ever heard of the words 'delete cookies' i guess not.

To understand what really pisses xanda and i off u need to be a local and understand that the land we built on might be owned by waterboard but has no use at all to them. If you cant tell by the photos the land is on a slight slope with runs of to a creek and that creek has nothing to do with the catchment system in the ilawarra.

And who ever it was who suggested that we buy some land they obviously have no clue to how much land costs theses days and what you would have to do to buy it.

nomis7

Banned
Oh sorry, mate. I didn't realise you had such a big e-penis. I'll be more careful now I know who I'm talking to.

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Idiot. You sound like a two year old in the middle of little dummy-spit.

Now now Jonny let’s not pay out the young ones….:p

Shouldn’t have banned him, I was just starting to look at this thread too. The dick head was making himself look like a complete wanker…I find that quite funny:(

Binaural

Eats Squid

and rgm you obviously have no idea how the internet works 'cause guess what. im on the same computer. Have u ever heard of the words 'delete cookies' i guess not.

To understand what really pisses xanda and i off u need to be a local and understand that the land we built on might be owned by waterboard but has no use at all to them. If you cant tell by the photos the land is on a slight slope with runs of to a creek and that creek has nothing to do with the catchment system in the ilawarra.

And who ever it was who suggested that we buy some land they obviously have no clue to how much land costs theses days and what you would have to do to buy it.
I think you're about to get an object lesson in the difference between getting banned and getting banned AND IP blocked.

rgm

Likes Bikes

Wow, you made a different user name...omg, you 1337 h4><z0rz...

nomis7

Banned

Don’t call me a fucker you small dumb arse cunt, you think you are so tough thinking you can still access the site…if your brother is so cool why aren’t you on your other account? I haven’t read into it but I think they call it an “ip banning” that’s when you wont be able to access the site from your computers….until then be my guest acting like a fuck wit, I like it :)

Grip

Bwahaha. You really don't know shit from clay, do you. The only reason you're back is the fact that you had to go to all the trouble of starting a new account... you're certainly NOT back as "ihatebooners" like you said.

On the other hand we only have to press one little button to ban your new names every time you go through that whole process.

Oh yeah... what a winner you are :rolleyes:

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member

Delete cookies eh? That's pretty high tech :rolleyes:

You do realise it takes us all of 10 seconds to ban your accounts. It takes you, what, 5+ minutes to set one up. Feel free to continue setting up accounts. I'll be waiting with my finger on a button.

Grip

The dickhead bubby just started an account with the oh-so-clever name of "ihategrip" (shit, that just cut me to the quick :rolleyes: ).

I had it banned before the fool could even post. Bwahahahahaha.

emcgough

Likes Dirt
ok well as to the guy who said the trees were dead that were knocked down actually they were alive and healthy and one of them was a red cedar. if you know anything about wollongong and mt kembla it was originally colonised to chop down red cedars and they are quite rare now. this tree was not in the way and neither were any of the other trees that they knocked down so as for making the environment better thats stupid. also bulldozing the jumps and leaving about 6 inches of loose topsoil right next to a creek isn't great for the catchment area either, even though this creek doesnt even run into the catchment.
and for those who keep saying for me to stop being stubborn and looking at things from another persons perspective. i have looked at your perspective and i dont like it. i will continue building "illegal trails". although this time i will not make the same mistake as before and keep them to 2 friends. sadly some members of the mountain biking community cannot be trusted.
Well if that's true, it sounds as if the council hasn't done the right thing by the park or the community. But who knows, they could have come back since then to finish the job and taken care of the topsoil or something. Anyway, too many people getting on their high horse in this thread, you all need to understand (which I reckon 95% of you do, but you're just looking for a fight) that when someone's jumps get wrecked there's going to be alot of emotion/anger involved when talking about it, especially when it has just recently happened.

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Firstly, I apologies if this has said before, but I really couldn't read the last few pages as everyone was just repeating them selves or just "going with what the mods said".

OK, we all know buildings trails/jumps on public or private land that doesn't belong to us is ILLEGAL. We all know there are very few chances of them surviving for long.
But we all also know how hard and long it is to deal with the local council or land owner about some LEGAL trails/jumps.

I must ad that the best trails in Australia are ILLEGAL, and if you disagree with that then you just don't know about them ...
And let me say that MTB and especially the DJ scene wouldn't be as awesome as it is now if it wasn't for all these ILLEGAL trails.

And for all the people that say, "instead of spending hours building trails you should just try and argue with the council", that is the worst thing an MTBer can say. If you spend so much time building, it's coz you love riding and you are ready to spend all your afternoons/weekends building, and not sit behind a screen or writing to the council. WE are suppose to be a community, a group, a family (this might sound real gay) and theres a few "RULES" that apply to trails:
1- if they are public then ride the fuck out of them
2- if you find a hidden set or a hidden track, the BEST thing to do would be to find out about it (who built it) and talk about it to them
and if you ever do decide to ride them, don't modify them, don't destroy them, and don't leave any traces (rubbish around, cars parked outside,...)

If you don't understand all this, you obviously haven't built your own -enough-, and don't quote me saying "yes i have".

I also have to say that I'm quite disappointed about the attitude you farkiners have towards xander1, he was just making a point, you pushed him to be an arsehole.

And please don't just compare hidden trails with a backyard, or start talking about money and all that bullshit.

Point is we should all respect each other as MTBers, and we can do so by respecting "each others" (because they're not really ours) trails.

Last edited:

Nightprowler

Likes Bikes
The dickhead bubby just started an account with the oh-so-clever name of "ihategrip" (shit, that just cut me to the quick :rolleyes: ).

I had it banned before the fool could even post. Bwahahahahaha.
Hahaha, you need to watch your words Jon you have many other little kiddies looking up to you so you don’t want to set a bad example do you?...

This guy must be so dumb, why doesn’t he make an account that isn’t going give it all away.

xander1

Likes Bikes
hey thanks heaps for that mate. i think you spoke really well for all of us there. that is pretty much exactly how i feel. i think that those 2 rules are very important in riding. most people don't but i value them. maybe some of you instead of just looking at your viewpoint should look at that.

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And posting the usual "funny cat" pictures isn't cool. Neither is just saying "i agree with Grip/Johnny (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.