A Pirate's Life For Me!

Gekigengar

Likes Dirt
can i ask... did it hurt on the stomac??

where does it hurt and where does it not hurt....

does it even hurt or is every just panzy??

Arete

Likes Dirt
Surgery when I was a kid (fell out of a tree and mangled some internal organs) sort of mutated it... what's left of it is between the two flames.

As far as pain, my pain threshold is pretty high, but the stomach is not the most fun place to be tattooed, especially higher up. ribs would probably suck more... as far as tattooing pain in general, it hurts, pain is all relative... what hurts one person won't hurt another, what kills on a day you're not 100% might not hurt too after a decent meal and a good night's sleep beforehand...

Last edited:

bazza

look at me
yeh stomach isn't super comfortable, it's not really a pain thing.. it just makes you feel baaaaaaad. Kinda hard to explain...
unpleasant or unsetteling are usually the words to use. parents finally given me the 'we don't care and arent going to take away your car/bike/antyhing that belongs to you if you get more'. so im glad i have built up a nice little porfolio of designs and ideas and really thought into the next one. should rule. will post it up when i get it done.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Yeow mate, that looks mad! Good ink job too.
Gonna' be off tap when it's done, can't wait to see!:D

danv

Likes Dirt
Just thought I'd hijack Rod's thread to show off a dodgy photo of some new ink!
By Clarity @ Tatudharma.
Argh! old school sailor ink be rad...

Hot. Seriously fucking kickass. I remember seeing this here ages ago when it was just the birds I think. Why the arrow in one bird?

And Rod, looking good. I am really looking forward to seeing the elbow and the skull.

skivi

Likes Dirt
rad ink guys.

i want to get this done, but ive been met with negative remarks from friends apon telling them of my idea, on a count of it being on a girl. does te fact that she's a suicide girl help my case??

-nick