A shirt for the Trail Fairies?

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys,

Was thinking of getting this Tee printed up and wanted to gauge some interested.

Thoughts? Would you buy?

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Cool. I'd let some lazy f*ck buy me one as minor compensation for riding what I've built.

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool. I'd let some lazy f*ck buy me one as minor compensation for riding what I've built.
Our trail building committee has tossed around the idea of rewarding volunteers.

This would fit the bill quite well I'd reckon. Although up in Townsville, most of us work in long sleeves to avoid the sun.

We had also talked about some wide brimmed bucket hat style hats, with something acknowledging contribution.

I reckon you should email your design to Rockwheelers, you might be surprised. ;)

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can certainly think of people that would get unhappy if they saw others wearing that shirt while doing trail work.

But they could always get custom shirts made with "I ride where I like when I like" printed on them. Maybe with a picture of a locust on the back. :p Does CRC sell such a thing? ;)

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much u expecting to sell them for?
Would most definitely depend on printing cost. Will get a quote if people are interested. I'd be super keen to make a bunch, if I can't sell them... I've got t-shirts to trash while digging ;)

fairy1

Banned
If you get them printed on American Apparel shirts I'd grab one for sure, it would make them pricey though.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1 to the last three posts! Tell you what, some of my club guys would love these! Let us know if you're making little sizes for us girls too :D

p.s. bamboo is an awesome idea, think mtn designs do some generic bamboos for pretty cheap? try a bulk buy?

Cypher

Likes Dirt
Is it too late to ask for a brighter colour? Brown is pretty camo - I think people would ride over you before they see you. But I suppose then they would be close enought to read