Aaron Chase sells bikes on Myspace!

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
14 Dec 2007 5:43 AM
Hey Bikers,
Im getting rid of 2 of my personal bikes and wanted them to go to real riders like you. Feel free to send any questions to me, if your serious please include your phone number and I will call you to go over anything else.

- 07 Prophet with the “Van Halen” paint job. Full Saint components, Fox suspention and DT wheels. One of a kind and in perfect shape. $2199 b/o

- 06 Prohet, grey “Cut” paint job. This bike is in like new shape but has some scratches. Mostly from transporting the bike. Full Saint, Manitou suspension, DT wheels and a steal at $1499.

LATER THAT DAY :p

14 Dec 2007 8:25 AM
Thanks to everyone that checked out my 2 Prophets. They are sold already! Damn shoulda asked for more. lol
Later, AC
What do you think of pro's selling bikes like this?
(the prices are in USD, and I don't know if he would of posted the bikes to Australia anyway)

Last edited:

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
He has sold them way too cheap :)

( A part of me is, however, thinking of the line from The Castle - 'Tell him he's dreaming'...)

I know Mick Hannah used to sell some of his stuff this way and Kovarik has done it a bit. I like the idea. Most Pro's have a clause in their contracts that gives them a certain number of bikes anyway, so why not sell them.

toml

Likes Dirt
They have to get some money some how. They get a bit of extra dosh and we get hell cheap parts, i'm not complaining.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
They both went within 3 hours, thats pretty amazing.

Wish I had the money and lived near him in the US.

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i just realised that, as i logged onto myspace..

i think its preety cool how there selling it..

Ty

Eats Squid
In fact we have a whole sub forum dedicated to Pros selling bikes (just incase no-one ever noticed)

josh88

Likes Dirt
Imagen the bragging rights you would have though if your bike was previously owned by some one like aaron chase.

CensoredDH

Likes Bikes
Ben Boyko has like 4 bikes for sale on NSMB.com. I just saw this now, and seen as I am in Whistler right now looking for a bike for the summer season it's quite tempting. But it will just be hard to let it sit there til May to ride it on the trails.

floody

Wheel size expert
Imagen the bragging rights you would have though if your bike was previously owned by some one like aaron chase.

Especially when it snaps.

The Van Halen paint on the Prophet is unreal! Looks even better than the Chase.