Aaron Cook - The Weapon.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India have left just over one hundred people dead....but in the mean time I've learnt that a younger mate of mine is a 'weapon'.

The report below is about a younger mate of mine. It's an absolute pisser.
It's a tongue in cheek story but is likely to lead people to believe otherwise.

Ben Dillaway

November 27th, 2008

SCHOOLIES count many different things during their week on the God Coast - how many drinks they've had, how many sunrises they've seen and, of course, how many people they've made out with.

Former Mount Saint Patrick's College student Aaron Cook said he was on track to reach his target of 100 for the week after 23 'hook-ups' on Wednesday night.

"I thought 100 was a good goal to set," he said.

"It's realistic and not over the top - I want to give the other guys a chance as well."

The 18-year-old said his secret to success was simple.

"I just walk up to the ladies and say 'hi, I'm Aaron Cook, wanna make out?"

Amazingly his pick-up line worked with The Bulletin witnessing Aaron work his magic only moments after boasting about his exploits.

"Told you guys it worked," he said after kissing Kelly Bevan.

"But I'm no sleaze, I am a gentleman and I treat the ladies with the upmost respect."

What ever he was doing seemed to be working as another one of Aaron's conquests, who did not want to be named, could not stop raving about the Robina resident.

"Oh my God, he is like totally the best kisser ever," she said.

"I'm glad I could help him out with his schoolies plan, I think it's kinda funny.''
Link. http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008/11/27/26251_gold-coast-lead-story.html

Last edited:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i heard its massive lies, and that he knows the reporter, and its all made up, and he actauly doesnt have lips. so its physicaly impossible to be done.