About to use my bike, after 12months odd

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Replace your pegging object with a block of ginger.
Sigh. Children. If you want a serious answer then you should upgrade of course. That's what everyone here does after an extended period of not riding their bike.... :laugh:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Geez, this is a new low in 3 pages only.......... :suspicious:

Anyhow I'd guess a snapped carbon seatpost would give much the same sensation but you wouldn't have had to take it out for dinner and dancing beforehand.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I think the pre ride dump and wank would do it...
that and pumping the tyres, shock & fork to the correct pressure. The inverting the bike overnight to move the fork and shock oil around is a good one too. Maybe add some extra stans fluid to the tyres if running tubeless. Take plenty of water, snack/banana, multitool etc. put on sunscreen if it's a warm sunny day. etc etc etc

Remember to have fun. :bananalama:

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
Holly shit... it's happening.

PS, If anyone sees a rather large man in black and blue on the side of the trail, looking like he's trying to breath through his bum, nothing to see here, carry on. :)

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius

PS, If anyone sees a rather large man in black and blue on the side of the trail, looking like he's trying to breath through his bum, nothing to see here, carry on. :)
Is it wrong that the pig giggled..... if it's wrong, then nothing is right....

s

Fred Nurk

No custom title here

Is it wrong that the pig giggled..... if it's wrong, then nothing is right....

s
I dunno, first we hear about 'pegging' in this thread, and then some alternate breathing method. Giggling is probably the safer option.

If nothing else, it brings a new perspective to 'holding your breath', or is that what happens at a first pegging experience?

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
how did you go?
Surprisingly well all in all.

Fitness was not as bad as anticipated so got through about 15km before my lower back and arse had enough.

Also, the new minions I put on are a bloody treat! So much grid that saved me a few times when I ran out of talent.