Adjustable Seat Posts

moorey

call me Mia
Yo Burners,

I want to buy another KS dropzone for the wifes bike.
Bike is : specailized safire comp. 2010
does anyone know where I can get one and a price for it too.

just want one like this:
New? Al at Pushie enterprises is distro, but most lbs will get you one from him.

New? Al at Pushie enterprises is distro, but most lbs will get you one from him.
yeah I looked at pushies and they didn't have this model on their site..
would like new but a nice second hand one would be great, long as it operates like it should and has no damage then yeah why not.

indica

Serial flasher
Without reading the entire thread, what is the goto post now?
Need one for my new Sanction.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
LEV DX is the go to Post in my opinion ... good pricing ... same performance as the LEV TI without the external saddle rotation adjustment. Let your LBS know if you want the cable routing on the left or right and we'll adjust it for you before we ship.

indica

Serial flasher
LEV DX is the go to Post in my opinion ... good pricing ... same performance as the LEV TI without the external saddle rotation adjustment. Let your LBS know if you want the cable routing on the left or right and we'll adjust it for you before we ship.
Nerf please contact Chenz as I want something for the Sanction...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Sorry Indica ... only just saw this ... will give Vince a call ... is the Sanction 34.9mm seat tube??

On to other news
For those waiting on Carbon LEV ... delivery date is updated to the 20th March ... pricing is $800rrp. Sorry best we could do with the dollar. Available in 31.6 & 30.9 pre-order at your Fav LBS

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Ahhhh ... sooo many calls ... so few brain cells ... buy some slicko ... best investment you can make for your post

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
800 clams... fuck me....... makes the 400/500 for a normal post seem reasonable,
Still waiting for the lev to have a set back option.........
That, i would pay 800 for. ....:boink: