Advice? I need a car to carry bikes...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
A Honda Jazz? Your devotion to the sport is a inspiration for the rest of us. :p

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Just to point something out, you went from an S2000 to a JAZZ.

Sorry, just thought i'd make that clear. S2k to a jaz :eek:

:D

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also point out that I am $30k richer now that I've sold the S2K and bought a Jazz!!!

Can anyone say "YETI 575?!"

I'm modding the Jazz already. Weenie Honda Jazz (lol). Rear seats out. Weighed in at 19kg's!

frostbite

Likes Dirt
This is just proof that bikes are more addictive than crack.

In 4 and a half months you've gone from a normal person to selling your car to spend the money on bikes.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert

I'm modding the Jazz already. Weenie Honda Jazz (lol). Rear seats out. Weighed in at 19kg's!
Did you weigh them on your scales? hahah!

A friend of mine just got a Jazz. Suddenly I think I will be seeing her a bit more frequently...

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
This is just proof that bikes are more addictive than crack.

In 4 and a half months you've gone from a normal person to selling your car to spend the money on bikes.
The above is completely true. I cant believe where you have started, how long it has taken you, and to where you are now, Justin!

Absolutely love your work, and like reading all your posts!

$$Noble$$

Likes Dirt
toyota hiace

cheap to run good resale value. lock-ability. can look awesome as when done up. cheap on fuel runs on the hilux motors so lots of mods can be done. you can stick a supra engine in there for better performance. all i can say is you cant really throw them around the corners to much but your after practicality not performance as you sold your other car.

EDIT: SORRY JUST READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT THEN ^^^^^^

Last edited:

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
how about a toyota hiace my dad owns one and we can fit 2 XC bikes, a massive tent, all of our gear
and that is also with all of his shelves for work and they take up a full wall and come 2 foot out
u can also convert it to have back seats as well so ya can fit more people in it:D

peace todd:D

EzyLee

Likes Dirt
My mrs has a honda jazz and those little buggers are VERY roomy for what they are.
TOLD YA!

I am seriously considering a jazz for my next car, great on fuel, VERY roomy as you can see and they are really zippy!

Hope you are happy with the new beast!

Nathan_

Likes Dirt
can always fit a saris bones onto the back of the jaz if you need the option of carrying more bikes?

works well for my coupe!

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha yeah. Thanks heaps guys :)

EzyLee: For sure, your post helped to convince me. The asking price was too low and good to refuse. It's also my 2nd Jazz. Here's my first one which I sold ages ago:

I did a 1.21 in it around Wakefield in dead stock form literally the day after I bought it from the dealership (I believe it's the best way to break a car in lol). They're not a bad little car at all ahahaha.

I will NOT be modifying this one though. Apart from sticking ALL of my bike related stickers on the rear window! :D

EzyLee

Likes Dirt
Haha yeah. Thanks heaps guys :)

EzyLee: For sure, your post helped to convince me. The asking price was too low and good to refuse. It's also my 2nd Jazz. Here's my first one which I sold ages ago:

I did a 1.21 in it around Wakefield in dead stock form literally the day after I bought it from the dealership (I believe it's the best way to break a car in lol). They're not a bad little car at all ahahaha.

I will NOT be modifying this one though. Apart from sticking ALL of my bike related stickers on the rear window! :D
Wow, I never knew the Jazz's could look so damn good. Is that the factory kit on that? If you have any more pics of the black one, hook me up. Thats def going to be my next ride.

Last edited:

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's mostly factory kit except I pulled out the fog lights to direct cold air into the cold air intake and also I changed the grill.

As promised, the stickering has begun!

LOL mauahaha.

hey
ive got a 96 express van
it rocks cause its got a 2.4 and goes really hard
anyways im buyin a forester
there roomy and if you can find a decent GT there even better
but what ever you do dont buy a CRV
anyways sweet S2000 and Rolla
just whatever you buy get it checked cause my mate didnt once and it ended up been F#@*$D

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey
ive got a 96 express van
it rocks cause its got a 2.4 and goes really hard
anyways im buyin a forester
there roomy and if you can find a decent GT there even better
but what ever you do dont buy a CRV
anyways sweet S2000 and Rolla
just whatever you buy get it checked cause my mate didnt once and it ended up been F#@*$D
Up there with best first post for sure...