AFI gig....

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well I found out the other day that I am free on the 8th of next month, so would've been able to go to the Roundhouse show, but sometime between friday morning and this afternoon, the tickets sold out! NOT HAPPY :x :cry: .

So this is my plea: if anybody has had a mate bail on them and has a spare ticket or two, could they please let me know, I would really LOVE to see this gig, and would be eternally grateful. Cheers, Shayne.

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
umm yeah I dunno if its very nice to do this but.....

I am also looking for a ticket to AFI cept im looking for one to the over 18s gig at the Hifi bar on the 9th.

Sorry wombat but ill delete my post if u want me to.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Nah mate it's cool, at least we can keep the topic up the top :)

Where is the Hi-fi bar? I'm overage so I'm not stressed.

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
its in the city in melbourne. it sold out in like a couple of days and unfortunatly i wasnt fast enough to get a ticket :(

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmmm, I really want to see them but Melbourne is a bit of a hike, me being north of Sydney and all.....

svenk

Likes Bikes
make sure u see the support band at the Hi Fi bar..

they are called love like ... electrocution, form adelaide :)
awesome band, great blokes too i took a few photos of them at the last gig here..

wombat

Lives in a hole
Jimmy, why don't you go on the 10th. According to the frontier site that one isn't sold out yet...

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
im busy unfortunatly. plus its the underage gig and I dont really wanna be stuck with a whole buncha young kids

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fair enough. At least I know who the promoters are now. If I can't get a ticket it might be time to start pulling strings....

nhd

Likes Dirt
hope you get your ticket mate
HiFi bar in melb rocks, saw 1200 techniques last friday and Pacifier this friday! \m/

DOM

Eats Squid
Yeah I wanted to see AFI in brisbane.
but sold out here aswell quickly .. im slack.

:(