After 9 rad years, I'm out.

S.

ex offender
Sick good move. Is it your deal vorsprung isn't it? What the roehrig do yo in for?
Vorsprung Suspension is my company, yes. The model I have goes for about $15K + whatever it costs you to get it into the country, unless you happen to be able to find one second hand - which is actually quite hard to do, as there are only a couple of hundred in existence, so you basically have to wait until a race team of some description goes broke.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Might have to come pester you in Whistler seeing as I'm only a hundred odd clicks off! Do you do tuning deals for fellow rotorburians? :pirate:

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Im just going over there to watch him sleep...I dont give a stuff about the bike riding...S riding on the other hand...

S.

ex offender
Might have to come pester you in Whistler seeing as I'm only a hundred odd clicks off! Do you do tuning deals for fellow rotorburians? :pirate:
Could probably swing something for you, email me with what you're after!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
geez, no more Johnny rants, no Spanky_ham from Japan, now no acerbic diatribe from S.

this place has gone to the dogs. PoSM - please don't you leave!

.......seriously, S. have a great time and best of luck with your new venture. who knows, you may even drag Canada into the 21st century.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Well boys and girls, it's finally time for me to move on. Joined Rotorburn (Farkin as it was known) back in 2003 and spent the best part of a decade debating the merits of pretty well everything; it's now 2012 and while I still love riding as much as ever, I'll be more or less disappearing from the forums here shortly as I've recently quit my job, sold everything I owned and moved to Canada long term. Gonna miss the banter of the forums and the Vic DH series in particular, but I'm now living in Whistler and loving it. For those of you who are interested in what I'm up to these days, check out www.vorsprungsuspension.com and hit Like on the facebook page if you're feeling generous :)

I'll probably still stick my head in and talk a bit of smack here and there, and there are a couple of final articles that'll be appearing on the front page in the coming weeks, but I'm basically gone from RB as of now. And anyone who's in Whistler and wants the lowdown on either suspension info or just a chinwag about the local riding, feel free to contact me whenever! steve at vorsprungsuspension dot com will get me.

Peace :)
Steve
Hahahahaha

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your a funny chap, having made wee dribble from my willy on several occasions from the laughter from reading your posts. Good luck Mr S. with the world of suspension and avoiding Bears.

scblack

Leucocholic
Bugger, see you then Steve. You'll be missed.

Rotorburn is a much quieter place than it used to be.