All Kowen forest race and practice pics here.

escape_artist

Likes Bikes
hey guys i have a stack of pics, that are ok so just let me know your number or kit i can have a look through them and ill send them to you or something.

cheers Tom

Stack Shack

Likes Dirt
Hey

I was on a green hardtail ( 08 norco 125 with pikes) my race number was 698 and i think it was the troy lee design chumba kit that i was wearing. It is white red black and green and has a face on the front.

downhill401783

Likes Dirt
hey tom,
on saturday i was wearing a white and black with gold stripes troy lee jersey with black troy lee shorts with a black and gold 661 helmet on a black and white giant glory and on sunaday i was wearing a green gold black and white onya bike jersey and my number was 123 if possible can u post them up if not send the pics to:

jockmccarthy@bigpond.com

Cheers from Angus

dan-492

Likes Dirt
hey tom, i was on a black/white glory, No#411, had a camo THE helmet with black/grey tld kit with red stripe. early on i was wearing a black UNIT jumper too. was pretty fun day.

my brother is working on a movie as we speak, he should hav it up in the next few days

Gabecadzow

Likes Dirt
Hey tom, i was on a blue iron horse, and was wearing a mal adjusted jersy with black shorts and knee's.
Number was 142 or something hit us up if u got any good ones.

Matthew McCorkell

Likes Dirt
Hey tom

just wonderin if you had any pics of rider 788.
i was wearing a troy-lee headline kit and riding
a green ironhorse sunday.

thanks

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
Hi Tom

If you have any of 793, that'd be great.
Grey and white Troy Lee jersey. Silver Big hit

Cheers
Kenji

kenji.walter AT tpg.com.au

jimmy seaton

Likes Dirt
hey mate do you have any photos of rider 661 in a yellow/blue kit on a white demo 7

Email:bam_margera_vivalabam@hotmail.com

Last edited: