All Kowen forest race and practice pics here.

smittyDH

Likes Bikes
kowen race

hey mate i was in an ACT superbikestore jersey with denim shorts i had knee and shin pads grey helmet clear see through lenses yellow outline and my number was 765 thanks m8... dh4lyf15@hotmail.com

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Tom do you have any pics of rider 790?
I was wearing just grey shorts and a black jacket with a black helmet and was on a silver Stinky.

Cheers.

Last edited:

burnside97

Likes Dirt
hey guys i have a stack of pics, that are ok so just let me know your number or kit i can have a look through them and ill send them to you or something.

cheers Tom
hey i was riding a black and green demo 7 with single crown forks. White and blue helmet dark coloured Tld jersery and long shorts. race # 784 If you have any pics that would be sick . burnside97@msn.com

Last edited:

escape_artist

Likes Bikes
posting pics.

hey guys,

so i combed thouroughly through my stash and came up with a number of pics, but not everyones.

so i'm really sorry to those whom i didnt get but i will be doing the same thing again at the next corc round. same deal, i'll post on farkin.

these pics are all lower res coz of file size restrictions. so they wont turn out as good, as originals but even they werent amazing (i struggled with lighting real bad).

anyways i hope you like them

Cheers

tOm>

Attachments