All you sneaker freaks!

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its sort of a shame they do so many cool colourways like the slayer one in the SK8 HIs; because they are really not a comfortable shoe. At least they're cheap.
currently have one pair of shoes for everything (work, riding, going out) so anytime i have to dress up i have to get the polish out, unfortunantly they are black and white so hard to keep clean.

been looking at all black vans sk8 HIs but i cant find anywhere that sells em :(

how are they uncomfortable?

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit of a bump,
but does anyone know where you can buy Clae Thompsons in and around Melbourne / Geelong? And how much they normally go for?

Drew.

Eats Squid
If anyones interested, im selling my nike dunk hi's for $50 for each pair, all very good cond. Size 12; ones a black and blue crackle colourway, one's a red and black with gold tick and another is a orange and white. pm me if you're interested!

floody

Wheel size expert
been looking at all black vans sk8 HIs but i cant find anywhere that sells em :(

how are they uncomfortable?
The soles are extremely flat, with little arch support so they can be uncomfortable to walk longer distances in, equally less than ideal if you're on your feet all day. The upper is supple and accomodating, and breathes quite well, however.

I find the more modern Vans shoes, e.g. TnTs and other core skate models are a lot more supportive.

wazza2282

Likes Dirt
Bought these a few weeks ago. Nike AF1 Supreme Work Boots. Best hitops ever. nice add to the collection. never seen another pair in life.

pocket_cup

Likes Dirt
Well i've been looking for a new pair of kicks for a while now and am a bit dumbfounded on what to get. So basically I want to start a discussion for interest sake, and for the sake of me finding some inspiration. Post up name/pictures (price if possible) of your favorite kicks/most reccomended kicks.

My personal preferance is for high tops, but either way, really.

inya.
where abouts do you live? if you live around sydney area, go to the nike warehouse in para, they have HEAPS of mad kicks for great prices. i have about $650 - $700 worth of shoes at in my room, that i got for about $350 from the warehouse (obviously i didnt buy that much all at once)

'Ross

Eats Squid
Whats the Aussie/US dollar rate at the moment? Once it goes back to a decent level I'll be getting some of these:

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
83 cents as of today. Pretty awful, was 93 a few weeks ago.

Anyone for an order from pickyourshoes.com once the $ is a bit nicer? Don't like shipping prices :(

Need. Cheap as hell too, only $65 US

'Ross

Eats Squid
^^^I'll be ordering from pickyourshoes, postage is fairly normal compared to other genuine stores.

MTB MATE

Likes Dirt

Supra Skytop
Anybody seen these for sale anywhere? I'm size 12 and I can't seem to find them anywhere in stock or with my size?

Cheers

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
^^^I'll be ordering from pickyourshoes, postage is fairly normal compared to other genuine stores.
Yes, but wherever you buy from, postage from the states is a bit hefty.

4lb (1.8kg or so) costs like $50 to send via DHL.

Anyway, care to shoot a PM my way once you're going to order??

maskerade

Likes Bikes

Supra Skytop
Anybody seen these for sale anywhere? I'm size 12 and I can't seem to find them anywhere in stock or with my size?

Cheers
These were a limited release supra from last year - you will be hard pressed to find in shops now... but i'll see what i find in my journeys...

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Digdig. I'm unearthing this classic thread, as I'm looking for a pair of Nike's that are proving hard to get:
nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-iron.jpg
Nike SB Dunk low, "Iron" in grey suede and blue. In size 9.
I've only seen them in 2 shops, but both didn't have my size.
If anyone can tell me a shop that has these in 9, I'll buy you a beer..