Alleged Facts

0psi

Eats Squid
The term Crapper, comes from the the Surname of the man who produced and marketed the first flushing toilet, Thomas Crapper.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
no man has ever been shot by his wife while doing the vacuuming. allegedly.
Not true............. I was using our nice shiny Dyson vacuum cleaner to give the ute a clean up and didn't hear my lovely fiance approaching.............................

She had a rifle in her hands that I allegedly have in my possesion and pulled the trigger. She wasn't happy about me getting the vacuum cleaner dirty! She ran her sweet little arse out of the garage and up the street laughing and thinking she was reeeeeeaaaal awesome. What she didn't know was that while she bailed out of the garage I ran out after her and skied the best damn quarter back throw with my grid iron. She stopped, looked up and wham! Right between the chesty bits. Needless to say, she don't touch my grid iron and she now vacuums my car.;)

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
The term Fark in it's true sense of spelling, allegedly stands for, "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge", which was what you were charged with for sleeping with a minor around the turn of the century and was abbreviated to the word we now know on court papers! Allegedly!! :confused: So that's why we are all farkers!!

rone

Eats Squid
I didn't say he invented it :p He produced and marketed it, well the modern version as we know it. But apparently it was one of his patents that allowed another bloke to invent the flushing toilet, or so the story goes. Having said that, the story came from his great grand son.
I've read his autobiography. It's shit.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Not true............. I was using our nice shiny Dyson vacuum cleaner to give the ute a clean up and didn't hear my lovely fiance approaching.............................

well that's where you went wrong, Dozer, you were vacuuming the ute! should have been the loungeroom :p

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
Not true............. I was using our nice shiny Dyson vacuum cleaner to give the ute a clean up and didn't hear my lovely fiance approaching
Perhaps you should tie a couple of those cat bells around her neck...... no more surprises then!! ;)

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
I didn't say he invented it :p .
Aye but Fry claims the first recorded use of the phrase "to crap" pre dates Thomas Crappers birth

The term Fark in it's true sense of spelling, allegedly stands for, "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge", which was what you were charged with for sleeping with a minor around the turn of the century and was abbreviated to the word we now know on court papers! Allegedly!! :confused: So that's why we are all farkers!!
there are a whole bunch of theories for that one.

Another one was "Fornication Under Consent of the King" meaning surfs and even some level of nobility needed permission to marry and produce kids

According to urban legions none of them are true
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-f-word.htm

Last edited:

0psi

Eats Squid
Season 2 of, "Oh god, pedals are stuck" had to be cancelled due to NSR and Sharkbearopus going off the rails and not turning up to shoot. Apparently they partied with Spongebob, 4 alpacas and 2 deaf midget hookers for 3 whole hours during which time they consumed up to 4 cups of hot chocolate and a salmon. Allegedly.

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Season 2 of, "Oh god, pedals are stuck" had to be cancelled due to NSR and Sharkbearopus going off the rails and not turning up to shoot. Apparently they partied with Spongebob, 4 alpacas and 2 deaf midget hookers for 3 whole hours during which time they consumed up to 4 cups of hot chocolate and a salmon. Allegedly.
Sharkbearopus is "WINNING!!!"

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
God is real

Allegedly

God is not real

Allegedly

Mick Hannah uses his middle finger for braking...