AMB How To Special Edition

Likes Dirt
Haha did anyone else notice the subliminal images during the "how not to" section? There's one of pistachios and one right at the end, of the Marlboro man. :p

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha did anyone else notice the subliminal images during the "how not to" section? There's one of pistachios and one right at the end, of the Marlboro man. :p
Didn't see that. Might have to watch it again now. :D

Mag was average for me, as i'm a mechanic and already know most of the stuff in there. :( But some of that glossary stuff is interesting. :) I would have checked the inside but is was wrapped in plastic because of the DVD.

Anyways, i didn't pay for it so it doesn't matter. I love going to Hospital and scoring stuff from the parentals on the way home. ;)

I guess not everyone who reads AMB is a seasoned pro or Mechanic. There are potentially thousands of people who will benefit from listening to some of the advice on the dvd. Even if you learn one thing out of all of the tips it is worthwhile in my book. Great DVD guys. Definitely worth the watch and i will be recommending it to my friends who are just starting out riding.;)

astroboy

CORC Trails team
In the first edition of Scratchy's post (prior to editing), he said that subscribers won't get it. (You're too cool, apparently :) )
Well that's just shithouse. This is the 2nd 'special edition' mag they have brought out this year which is not being sent to those who subscribe. Were either of the special ones more expensive than the usual cover price? Wouldn't bother me so much usually as I would normally just go down and buy it except I'm on the other side of the world (hence the reason for the subscription).

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well that's just shithouse. This is the 2nd 'special edition' mag they have brought out this year which is not being sent to those who subscribe. Were either of the special ones more expensive than the usual cover price? Wouldn't bother me so much usually as I would normally just go down and buy it except I'm on the other side of the world (hence the reason for the subscription).
Actually it is the third special edition:

1st: Places that Rock
2nd: Buyers Guide
3rd: How to mag and DVD

novomongoose

Likes Bikes
Hi,

Saw the Marlboro man but missed the pistachios - will have to watch again.

I enjoyed the DVD and was especially chuffed to see Glenrock trails used as the location for the shoot!!!:)

novomongoose

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Hmmmm just watched the DVD. I have to say, it would be a fantastic watch for new riders and those looking to touch up on some of their riding techniques. I really enjoyed watching it and will try out a few things I picked up next time I go riding.

I also like the mag, some very useful guides in there.

Great work AMB :)