Angleset headsets.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Just putting a longer fork on a bike raises the bottom bracket height. I'm using a 1.5 degree works components headset and burgtec offset bushes on my firebird and the head angle is somewhere between 64.9 and 64.7 depending on the mood of my phone, and the bottom bracket has dropped between 15 and 20mm depending on how much I've had to drink before using the tape measure.

indica

Serial flasher
True that, the K9 shizzle on the Fury lowered the BB a bit too. Fucken BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Just putting a longer fork on a bike raises the bottom bracket height. I'm using a 1.5 degree works components headset and burgtec offset bushes on my firebird and the head angle is somewhere between 64.9 and 64.7 depending on the mood of my phone, and the bottom bracket has dropped between 15 and 20mm depending on how much I've had to drink before using the tape measure.
Aside from down ... how does the bird cope with those numbers on other stretches of track ?? climbing ?? ... say flowy but flat and tightish sniggle ?? are you running shorter cranks ?? I'm hoping 165s as I'd like to know what 165s through techy / pedally stuff is like ... ta

placebo

Likes Dirt
Climbing is not a problem with this head angle, I knew that from riding a slopestyle2 for a while. Though if it's a steep and long granny climb I'll use the 2-step on the lyric to drop the front down. On flatish singletrack I just keep my weight forward by coming up off the seat when cornering. I'm using 175 cranks and it's not a problem. I've wanted to get the bottom bracket on this bike lower for a while now. It's always seemed silly to me that many AM bikes have bottom brackets as high or higher than my sunday, while having two or three inches less travel. I've had it at Buller and Queenstown when the lifts have been shut, and it's been fine going both ways both times.

wotsis

Likes Dirt
Another option that hasn't been mentioned yet is Works Components. Similar to the K9 idea in that they come in fixed angle sets (not like Cane Creek) and are not prone to creaking noises (also not like Cane Creek).