anyone ordered from jensonusa before?

G

permenant hold sounds like its not coming..could be wrong but... i dunno ring em up oor email them

Ty

Eats Squid
i think we got some stuff from jensonUSA last year (it might of been supergo though) and my stuff was put on hold till i supplyed a scan of some photo ID and my credit card before they would ship it to Australia.

Damo

Likes Dirt
i ordered stuff from the last year and I got it quicker than I usually get stuff from around Australia! they were great, no hassels at all. 6 days it took & you can track ya stuff through the FedEx site.

I'd send them an email, they'll tell ya wat's wrong

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy said:
permenant hold sounds like its not coming..could be wrong but... i dunno ring em up oor email them
Hmmm, you could go and see them...oh no wait, you can't.

shwinboy

Likes Dirt
They put your order on permanant hold till they clear you're credit card Id. Thats what happened to me. Email them they get back to you pretty quick. My one experience was pretty good. $750 retail worth of parts for just over $350.

matt462

Likes Dirt
Yeah, i'm trying to be patient but when there got your money and you don't have the goods its a bit hard. I order on a friday there time so i had to wait all weekend for things to start moving.

Damo

Likes Dirt
You can get on the FedEx site and watch 'em being shipped from LA to Honalulu then all the way to Sydney! Gets pretty exciting!

Then you'll get a friendly call from customs askin to hand out some more dough for duty and GST ;-(
Ya can't win them all. You should still be in front though

S.

ex offender
In future, might I recommend Unreal Cycles as an alternative to Supergo? Ben's a top guy and he doesn't screw you around.

dillon

Likes Dirt
Socket, Jenson didn't stuff him around, and yes Unreal Cycles does supply a good service for special stuff.

Let's not dramatise this guy's inability to send them an email to find out what he is supposed to do....
I have dealt with both Supergo and Jenson, and will be ordering off them again very soon.

Don't be put off people, what you see is what you pay....plus 5% duty on frames/forks, zero on parts, then 10% GST on the new total including shipping. Customs charge you $55 processing fee to take your money as well.
Add it all up before you order and there are no surprises and you will see it is still a lot cheaper than retail here.
Some of 'sale' items are cheaper than your LBS could buy it for...

matt462

Likes Dirt
"Socket, Jenson didn't stuff him around"

Correct, not yet anyway.

"Let's not dramatise this guy's inability to send them an email to find out what he is supposed to do...."

Get your shit straight before you start making comments like that.

I have emailed them 4 times in the last week and have got no reply, bar an auto reply asking for a scan of my credit card and photo id which i responded to within 10mins. It's interesting that they charge my credit card before they even get the scan of it. I expect to get my goods as jenson from all reports offer a prompt service which is why i went with them (and there price).

I have ordered online many a time and had far more problems than i have had so far with jenson. It once took 6 weeks to get an item that was instock in a store a few km down the road to my work, even with repeated email's and phone calls.

My point of this thread was to get an idea of what "Permanent Hold" means as i was and still are unable to find a meaning on there website. Which in my opinion is not very professional?

matt462

Likes Dirt
Now they are starting to stuff me around.

I got a responds to one of my emails saying all is good.

Then something that was In Stock & Committed to my order for 5 days is now on backorder and as I said earlier they have already charged me, yet check there Policy below.

"We will ship your order within 24-48 hours. If an item on your order is on backorder, we will wait until that item is in stock before we ship your order unless otherwise specified. We will not charge your credit card until all items are in stock. All delivery times quoted by us are in business days. A business day is Monday through Friday excluding holidays. "

Little things like this make the difference between being happy and satisfied and being pissed off and annoyed.