April Fools Joke?

mattydownhiller

Likes Dirt
whywalkwhenucanroll said:
nice work man, i had no idea :oops:
yer i was at skool not doing wta i was suposed 2 b doing and insted i wnated 2 brows farkin and i wasnt working it really got me untill i decided 2 go 2 google and serch for farkin and then it worked

good work scott u r a farking genious :lol:

Dane

Likes Dirt
mattydownhiller said:
yer i was at skool not doing wta i was suposed 2 b doing and insted i wnated 2 brows farkin and i wasnt working it really got me untill i decided 2 go 2 google and serch for farkin and then it worked

I think you really need to stop browsing farkin at school.

naz

Criminally Inane
went up to one of the girls at school 'i think ur really hot do u wanna go out'....APRIL FOOLS...followed by slap :)

Ryan

Radministrator
mattydownhiller said:

Jesus H Christ. Next time I see you on these forums from your school IP your ass is banned kid. I hate to think that farkin is in some way responsible for raising a super race of semi-literate 'tards who can't even begin to string a legible sentence together. At your school they're probably teaching useful things like "spelling" "grammar" and "syntax" (look them up in the dictionary if you don't know what they mean) while you're fuck-arsing around trying to browse our forums. And it shows.

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
last year me & an accomplice got another friend to think his bike had been recalled... we made up a fake magazine announcement faxed it to him and he freaked out... he even called the distributor to find out more! ha ha ha well he figured out it was a joke, but full blame went on my accomplice (he he he)... who the friend promptly played a joke on by getting someone to phone him pretending to be the disctributor giving him shit for this being printed in a mag or something! ha ha ha - the best part was that it was actually March 31st, they didn't figure that out until the afternoon when we were 1/2way up the chairlift! mwha ha ha ha!

i just woke up haven't done anything today...

bazza

look at me
damnit we had a good one up our sleves here....... oh well. didnt even think about it during the bar session this arvo. but i didnt have time to think thsi arvo, i was already 15minutes late for my tutorial.

ruthlessgirl said:
last year me & an accomplice got another friend to think his bike had been recalled... we made up a fake magazine announcement faxed it to him and he freaked out... he even called the distributor to find out more! ha ha ha well he figured out it was a joke, but full blame went on my accomplice (he he he)... who the friend promptly played a joke on by getting someone to phone him pretending to be the disctributor giving him shit for this being printed in a mag or something! ha ha ha - the best part was that it was actually March 31st, they didn't figure that out until the afternoon when we were 1/2way up the chairlift! mwha ha ha ha!

i just woke up haven't done anything today...
Quality. pitty april 1st is only once a year u always come up wiv good ideas on april 2nd an then 4get em by next year. BTW why is tha April 1st practical joke day?

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
I dunno but sounds like someone needs a black book... a place to keep all the secret ideas... or ya know just start a what' you do thread and come on here when you need ideas for cruel jokes! :twisted:

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
i like that american DH'ers will never consistenly be back in the top 5 because according to the poll "we suck"... ha ha ha

that site might just give me something to do tomorrow... well beside post silly comments on here like this one... :oops: