Are you a Psychopath?

John U

MTB Precision
Apparently not, but don't try to fuck anyone over while I'm watching.

I think all of us must have certain tendencies given we're on Rotorburn on Xmas morning taking psychopath tests. Surely that's saying something about us.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
21%.

Anyone who puts the Daily Mail as their favourite news source should get an automatic 100%.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I got a fairly tame 20% whereas the two Parking Enforcement Officers that I've got chained up in my basement both scored over 80%!

I've always said it takes an evil prick to do that job. I won't feel so bad about what's going to happen next...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
damn love of animals holding me back...

A mere 61%... no wonder I like my machette so much. Watch out saplings and weeds!

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
61%They didnt ask WHY I like puppies though... Mwahahahahahahaa

(I like them cos they're cute, and cuddly, and ill love it and pat it and feed it and walk it every day, pleeeease Mum, can I have it, pleeeeeease)

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
55% - Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

very deep, I dunno.

dontfeelcold

Likes Dirt
55%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren't afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
I am very stable

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience.

33%

You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

anyone over 70% can back the fuck right off- don't you know I am warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience.