Armageddon

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt

:eek:

Everything is covered in red dust. Not bad considering we're in the inner west. Check out the wind speeds, can't wait for the ride to work with a massive tailwind!

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Repent, repent, the end is nigh!

Pretty hectic huh. I've never seen stuff like this before.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went for a walk around glebe point.

Was taking photos and a woman came up to me and started talking.
woman: I see i'm not the only one that brought a camera
me: polite laughter
woman: I woke up and said to my husband, look the fog is orange!
me: umm.. it's a dust storm.
woman: oh, thats good, when i woke up i checked the news just to make sure it wasn't some radioactive haze
me: facepalm.

I'll chuck some of my pics up in a little while.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I will have a small video up this afternoon sometime, just a small timelaps and also the view of where Mt Keira SHOULD be!
Dust seems to be receeding a little bit in the Gong which is good!
Mother woke me up at around 6:30 and nagged me to go out half asleep and film it!

JP

Likes Dirt
When it eventually rains the rivers will run red...like the bible foretold. The end is nigh people. Repent or be forever damned (or something!).

Saw bushpilot's son hosing down his car this morning. Kids!

I've been at work since last night and this stoopid dust storm has been playing havoc with us since abot 1am.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It isn't as red here in Coffs but visibility is about 50m. I have tasted some dirt in my time and I'vegotta say that this stuff is alright!;)
The tailwind going home should work out alright for me.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
When it eventually rains the rivers will run red...like the bible foretold. The end is nigh people. Repent or be forever damned (or something!).

Saw bushpilot's son hosing down his car this morning. Kids!

I've been at work since last night and this stoopid dust storm has been playing havoc with us since abot 1am.
Dont want to get them stickers dirty do we?:D..was going for a road ride, but the taste of dust is very strong up here, and that was driving the kids to school!:eek:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Surfd on central coast early this morning - even the ocean surface had red tinge. With howling offshore got dust in hair whilst surfing - after gettn out was covered in red dust by time walked 10ft .
Rode to work - ten min ride - look like just completed 24hr ride

Knopey

Likes Dirt
BAH to all the scaremongers saying "Don't exercise! Don't go outside!". Clearly they have never participated in an MTB event, or even worse a dirtbike event. Bunch of pansies (unless they actually have a specific lung condition).

It's not poison, people! :eek:

zanus

Likes Dirt
I woke up and thought i was colourblind. I was in histerics. I found out i wasnt and it was acctually te sky that had rangaitis. Hope it clears