Ashgrove Jumps discussion/Work Group

• Thread starter Deleted member FN2187
  • Start date

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What about digging out the middle of the jumps, as in so the speds cant do the jump anyway cause there is a hole in the middle. It might help, cause they wouldnt be able to do the jump anyway. Or just add some cement to the leps or something so they cant dig away at it.
Stupidest thing i've read tonight.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What about digging out the middle of the jumps, as in so the speds cant do the jump anyway cause there is a hole in the middle. It might help, cause they wouldnt be able to do the jump anyway. Or just add some cement to the leps or something so they cant dig away at it.
Because in The brisbane city council region...all dirt jumps have to be, rollable...this is how ever different in the pine rivers shire...

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
maybe we could just build jumps like the ones at hill'n'dale in melbs. lets see the little fuckers hack them up then!

custard

Banned
first jump on the bigs is fucked.. mega fucked.. almost vert fucked...

2nd is alright

and atm, the only way to hit the big set and clear the 2nd is to do the transfer...

otherwise... caseorama!

bunya djer n dher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
first jump on the bigs is fucked.. mega fucked.. almost vert fucked...

2nd is alright

and atm, the only way to hit the big set and clear the 2nd is to do the transfer...

otherwise... caseorama!
i beg to differ on that one...

i like hitting the first one straight on, very kicky but if you hit it right you get "popped" into the air and have enough speed for the second one.

the second one is fun, BUT i wish it was more "vert".

oh well, :p

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
first one was fuckin rad until some little kids cut the lip off the top, now its shit.

oh and erik, concrete is exactly what i was referring to ;)

D

Deleted member FN2187

So is everyone on for the first weekend of next month!

If so lets put some of these awesome idea's into action! (is anyone willing to provide a killer dog! I have a pair of cocker spaniels that could do it but my missus wouldn't let me :( )

Last edited by a moderator:

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being the weekend of the 5th? Sounds ok to me... in fact I'm pretty sure it's the only free weekend I have until September... I think we need more time than we had for the last build day though!

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
So is everyone on for the first weekend of next month!

If so lets put some of these awesome idea's into action! (is anyone willing to provide a killer dog! I have a pair of cocker spaniels that could it but my missus wouldn't let me :( )
If worse comes to worse we'll just peer pressure Ryan into it, dig him a nice hole, give him a 9mm and a few beers. You're down for that right, Ryan?

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now this is just plain confusing... are you referring to me or to Old man winter? (please don't ban me) I think one of us should get a cool nickname for future reference... I would prefer "rainman".... but If you were talking to me... I'm gonna need a carton and a 9mm and I'll be more excited about it than leitch's mum when his dad's out of town :cool:

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we were there today.

They're not that bad....20 mins with some water and a shovel would make them sweet.

I made the meds do-able, but not perfect....bigs are fine. I took pics of how they were before i did some work:

first

second

not good for 360s though

D

Deleted member FN2187

Oh my god!!!!

I haven't been out there since the dig gay, They've been rooted, properly rooted! Damn.