Aussies XC Riders Abroad

Slezoj

Likes Dirt
Great Job

Great job Jarda - all Bernard Riders hold finger cross for world champ this year. Would be great to have Czech XC world champ.

Last edited:

RichJS

Likes Dirt
[video=youtube;-V4NrqK6XZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V4NrqK6XZ4[/video]
On those rooty and rocky descents they look like a bunch of ballerinas gingerly picking their way down. I know they're top bike handlers and actually doing a decent speed but all I can think of is how much faster a DH'er on a DH bike would be through those bits..

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
On those rooty and rocky descents they look like a bunch of ballerinas gingerly picking their way down. I know they're top bike handlers and actually doing a decent speed but all I can think of is how much faster a DH'er on a DH bike would be through those bits..
Tracey Mosley was in the women's XC.... I was hoping they'd show her doing some of that stuff because then you'd see if it was the riders or the bikes... but she was too far down the field to get a look in with the TV coverage.

timedward

Likes Dirt
You know they are going super quick, you know they are on XC bikes, and you understand you are watching an XC race as you've said. Can you please make me understand why a DH bike going quicker on a 50m section of an XC loop has any relevance to the speed of an XC race..? Sorry just at a loss at why someone would get hung up on such a trivial thing. :confused:

Rambler

Likes Dirt
Thats not singletrack-more like a bike path with technical features thrown in every once in a while. I guess though its a course designed for television.