Australian Army Ration Packs

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
I was personally a massive fan of "jeebie juice". That is like 20 packets of the cordial mix with about 4 table spoons of water all mixed up. It gave you the biggest sugar high ever.

Ahhh great times :D

joy boy

Likes Dirt
i recon rat pack "c" is the best but i really love the cheese ( not cause it tastes good but cause its madd fun to blow it up at like 0200 and watch every 1 sneek up to the centre think wat the f**k just happened i swear that is still my faveourite memory from my bivs
How do you do that?

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
About to go on an Activities day tomorrow, i am in signals so its actually pretty good, but about rat packs, our school makes there own consisting of 2min noodles canned food some lollies and thats it pretty good really.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
About to go on an Activities day tomorrow, i am in signals so its actually pretty good, but about rat packs, our school makes there own consisting of 2min noodles canned food some lollies and thats it pretty good really.
Yeah that's what we used t o do, in fact we normally had bacon and eggs for breakfast. Pretty good, but now that these rats our out we're going back to them. I don't mind, some of these kids are geting things way to good. Bacon and eggs, no picquet, and at least 7 hours of sleep each night.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a WA guy was on a Survy camp.. and he ate i think Pack D or E.. With peanuts.. cant remember.. Yea he was an Army Cadet.. Sorry but.. Bit dopey eh.. Just read the Menu List :)

Well i still got the old ones with Tobby sauce and EVERY THING!! Dam Brilliant!!

Last year maybe... We was cookin the Beef.. or Spag.. and BANG we were all coverd in Spag and Beef and All that... and we was doing a Paint ball War.. and we had the brilliant hiding spot... it kinda fucked shit up... At 2 AM just all u hear is BANG. then me yelling OMG FUCK... crawling out... And then Paintballs flying at us... So we was kinda Pinned down.. i Got up Climmed a tree.. started shootin... i was up there till bout 0330 And i went.. hmm Cheese.. i open some cheese up.. ate Half Of it.. then im like.. OMG i need the Dunny (piss) So i piss off the Side of where i was... that was a mistake... Paintballs Comming at me again... And Cause we had Infered and All that gear... Of COS... Piss is HOT!!! so How you doing... i jumped down.. Ran for it..
about 0545 i come outa some cane.. And i stumble along some Crews Camp.//.. And i made these Bombs that Splatter paint... Kinda like Grandades.. So i se one in the middle... And this is one of those wars.. U get Owned by Paint.. ur out... i had a paint ball get my Right ass cheek but thats it... then i set it to go boom at 0600 .. 0600 BANG.. Holy FUCK!! then i see about 6 Guys running and shootin... so im running to... I Was shooting heaps.. trying to find where my Camp went... So ration packs Can be fun.. but they Cause mischief..
Wow... Truly scares me that they let intellectuals like this handle weapons.