Australian National Series - Round 2

stevenw

Pro Rider

GOLD COAST MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB
would like to invite you to the 2008 Australian National Series Round 2

The course is located in the Gold Coast hinterland and is a picturesque location. It is a perfect spot for racing, and has a natural amphitheater where you can watch downhill, cross-country and 4x from the same vantage point. The creeks, rolling hills and the far reaching views make this a fun day for everyone who comes along, and spectators are free. Camping is available in the race village.

To enter online and for all details: www.gcmtb.com.au Go in the draw to win Rock Shox Argyles by entering online.

Hoping to see you all at Illinbah. Bring the family and enjoy a holiday on our golden white beaches on the Gold Coast.

Timetable: PRACTICE FRIDAY IS NOW OPEN FOR ALL AGE GROUPS - 9AM - 4 PM

Attachments

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

I am so excited, should be awesome.

Where is the 15-20m step down!?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah Elliot! Repping the downhill on the flyer!!!

Shame i'm going to miss this round ='[

stevenw

Pro Rider
Rooms available at Canungra Hotel.

The Gold Coast Club have 3 rooms booked which we won't need. So if you haven't booked a place to stay, here is your chance and only 5 mins away from the track.

ALL ROOMS NOW TAKEN

Rooms available are:
2 x double bed
1 x two single beds.

Price: $75
All rooms have shared bathrooms.

Last edited:

joshrides

Likes Dirt
oops

i just registered and accidently registers for two days instead of 3 is there i can fix this ? or will i just have to regester for 1 more day and pay extra?

stevenw

Pro Rider
i just registered and accidently registers for two days instead of 3 is there i can fix this ? or will i just have to regester for 1 more day and pay extra?
Josh, Copy and paste your details from your online rego to (kiwi.67@bigpond.com) and I will add the extra day for you. You just have to pay the extra day when you register on Friday.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
ok thanks heaps
do you mean from the confirmation email or the accual one when i register? i just sent through the confirmation email details.

stevenw

Pro Rider
ok thanks heaps
do you mean from the confirmation email or the accual one when i register? i just sent through the confirmation email details.
Thats cool Josh. Details have been forwarded and extra day confirmed. The girls at rego will fix it up for you on the Friday.