Australian National Series - Round 2

joshrides

Likes Dirt
my mate wants to register but he cant do it online as he has Amex and it wont work apperantly, is he able to register on the day ? he wants to do all 3 days?

stevenw

Pro Rider
my mate wants to register but he cant do it online as he has Amex and it wont work apperantly, is he able to register on the day ? he wants to do all 3 days?
Yeah that's ok Josh but your mate will be paying more to enter on the day. Your mate could print out a rego form and pay by cheque or money order and post it to the club. He would save some money that way.

Last edited:

sprocket

Likes Dirt
i hope that new lines fixed ....

and that they tell mtba to get stuffed about the switch back at he bottom.. most stupid thing done..

stevenw

Pro Rider
ok he will probably just pay on the day. how much will it be including day licensing?
A day License is $15. I think one day is around $60 - $70. Can someone confirm? I'm not involved with the money side of things, so I can't help you much.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Steve is there any info anywhere on who is in group A and who in group B for the downhill practice?

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dont worry kiddies, the new line is much better now, and the rock garden isnt a straight line plow now either. it's the same general line, with a few minor tweaks up to the pallets, then after the pallets it goes into a big left berm, instead of that stipid right hander. try not to come off during or after the right hander, caus the plants around the sides of the track have some nasty spikes on them.

mitcho

Likes Bikes
hey does anyone know how to go about changing the class you have entered in i accidently entered under17s not 19s?

stevenw

Pro Rider
Steve is there any info anywhere on who is in group A and who in group B for the downhill practice?
Booost.... Elite men/women and under 19's are the "A" group
Everyone else is "B" group.

Now about the new line. Rhys was involved with making this new line and when I asked him what it's like, he said "It's really sick". For Rhys to say that, it must be a really good exciting new part of the track.

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
dont worry kiddies, the new line is much better now, and the rock garden isnt a straight line plow now either. it's the same general line, with a few minor tweaks up to the pallets, then after the pallets it goes into a big left berm, instead of that stipid right hander. try not to come off during or after the right hander, caus the plants around the sides of the track have some nasty spikes on them.
yay stu. fixxing all the problem in the world. Mark rekkons that you can jump of the logs on to the dirt then hit the berm, all with 0 brakes. is this true

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Thanks for all the info well in advance steven and the GC crew. Will hopefully see you there. Looking forward to this one.

stevenw

Pro Rider
Hi All,

Just letting you know that online entries close tonight (midnight).
So if you want to save some money, get online and do it today...
Looks like we're going to have another big turn out. Hopefully these storms go away and we can get really for a great event.

friz

Likes Dirt
Illinbah nats prep

Today (saturday) and tomorrow we will be doing more work on the track, it has held up pretty good from all the rain latey.We have cut down some access along the chute before the bridge for spectators and access into the top forest and fixed up a few other things due to rain damage. By the time friday comes it all should sweet.