AvantiPlus -6 Hour ENDURO - 1st July 2012 & 29July 2012

geoff_tewierik

Likes Dirt
Got a mate that was planning on doing it Solo, was going to tag along and provide some support if needed.

Team possibility has me interested, but can't commit due to dodgy knee at the moment.

Best of luck, hope to see you there.

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Hey Ben

I wouldn't mind heading on down, but would probably be looking to go solo as well ... you don't reckon you could get ready for a 6hr over the next month?

Perry

snidz27

Likes Bikes
Hey Ben

I wouldn't mind heading on down, but would probably be looking to go solo as well ... you don't reckon you could get ready for a 6hr over the next month?

Perry
That's an option, would be good to gauge improvement between the 2 events...yeah bugger it I'm keen! Someone has to finish last!

I'm still planning to do the Walloon Club Race (Sun 17th) and the SEQ Race at Adare on the 24th in the lead up

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Good man!! :) Yeah I'm still keen to do those lead up races as well ... let's hope the weather cuts us a bit of slack - don't mind riding in the mud, but get bloody sick of washing the bike down after every ride.

Myself and another T'bar rider have formed a two man team and will be heading down for round 1 & 2. Lets prey the weather lets us play and my legs don't fail me...

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
What's the worst that can happen fellas ... you pull up a bit early and have a couple of cold ones to recover ... pretty painless :very_drunk:

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Hey Ben - LEGEND!! Unfortunately I won't be joining you on both, but have locked in 01/07. Also can't do Walloon next weekend now, but will be lining up at Adare on 24/06. Looking to do the Logan's Run 100km on 05/08 - going to be one of the last before The Epic. Catch up soon. Perry