Do you want avatars and images in sigs back?

• No

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 56.9%

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • Images in sigs only

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I've decided that images in signatures will not be switched on. The forums are much cleaner without, and load times much better. The user profile signature pictures may come back, but that is it.

Avatar sizes have been increased to 100x100.

alexMc

Likes Dirt
I just noticed the different template in bottom left corner:) im using the farkin theme, i think sigs should be enabled for personality and any one who doesnt like them can turn them off in there profile, or just ignore a certain user

Rik

logged out
Oh well, 'tis a shame this forum isn't a democracy ;)
Funny though, the ones with the bigger/more annoying sig images are the ones that vocally want the return of them, yet I'm sure these people are part of the reason they're now disabled.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Hey... I want "in" on the bitching too.
Miss Hoover, my cat's breath smells funny
Now, damn you Farkin! Make everything the way I WANT IT

Or, we could all be good little princesses and simply suck it up!;)

Mitchy_Bris

Likes Bikes
Yeh well, both where actually said :) Just different episodes, one was in the classroom and one was when raplh was barts playmate. Correct me if im wrong but it helps alot to have foxtel lol heaps of simpsons.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
actually, it was said to lisa and her smart friend (name?) in "the telltale heart". they invite lisa to play anagrams, and that is the end of it.

so "My cats breath smells like catfood".

oh, and this is way old, and there is little or no chance of the outcome changing.

Mitchy_Bris

Likes Bikes
LOL Images in sigs only may come from behind to take the lead, in the next couple of years or so. But yeh the outcome seems conclusive

Last edited:

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
roasted said:
actually, it was said to lisa and her smart friend (name?) in "the telltale heart". they invite lisa to play anagrams, and that is the end of it.

so "My cats breath smells like catfood".
Actually, they might be refering to: "Miss Hoover, i glued my ear to my shoulder..."

Status
Not open for further replies.