Awaba DH build day

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi all,

There will be a build day at the Monkey downhill track at Awaba on Sunday the 14th of June.

We will be focusing building a new line before the battle drop to slow riders coming into the drop and add some turns into a relatively straight area.

This will be quite a large job so the more hands we get the easier it will be.

Meet at the car park at the base of the trails at 8.30am

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just keeping this in peoples minds. There is a fair bit of work to do so we need all the help we can get.

Tye

Likes Dirt
Hey, just wondering if you would mind me coming up to help. I'm only 15 but I'm 6ft. I know they don't really like me helping on ourimbah days due to my age and such.
Also, will the track be open for riding later in the day?
Cheers

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a problem mate. As long as you can weild some sort of digging tool you will be fine. The track will be open after for riding.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Sorry to thread jack but.......
when will the next Club Race be on between now and the State Race?
Hopefuly we won't have the same situation as last years clubby before the state champs with me and gettign carted away, disrupting the schedule! :eek:

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
hi jimmy,
id say ill be out there a 6:30 pushing from the road gap to battle on. I'll park up near the road gap and met you guys when u come up and lend a hand

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
No official trail works planned on the XC trail for the 14th. That doesn;t mean there won't be people out there doing work though.