Awakening

juan

Likes Dirt
Hi guys, long part of my life I have been feeling that something was missing, so I have been researching about life, universe, God, religion, origin of the world, consciousness, etc.
There is heaps of information out there, I found something that really made sense to me that is to live above the line. What that means? Imagine you have a piece of paper and you draw a line horizontally, all your good actions, thoughts and intentions go above the line and all the bad ones bellow.
Anyway I have been living my life a above the line as much as I can for the last couple of months and is amazing how every has changed, life has become pretty amazing, always happy, calm, in peace, really enjoying the present.
Anyway I was wondering if someone is into something similar? This is pretty special, by the way I am not religious at all, but I believe there is something outhere that rules the universe and is always watching and we cannot hide.
Some people called reaching you higher self, finding your essence etc.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Good on you Juan. It's great to find a way that makes sense and creates a positive force in your life. Keep it up.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great work Juan, I'm genuinely interested in how you went about it. Just one day you committed to it, regardless of pressures of friends and family? or something youve been working at?

moorey

call me Mia
I live my work life above the line. When I clock off, it all goes downhill. A mans not a camel.

stirk

Burner
Except when sending 'fuck you's' to the gummint...
They'll get my message next week, apparently I overloaded a buffet and ate 128 kebabs of halal meat and sent unsecure pulses of vegan atheist DOS attacks to secure information that is as available to the gummint as a fart in the wind.

safreek

Hi guys, long part of my life I have been feeling that something was missing, so I have been researching about life, universe, God, religion, origin of the world, consciousness, etc.
There is heaps of information out there, I found something that really made sense to me that is to live above the line. What that means? Imagine you have a piece of paper and you draw a line horizontally, all your good actions, thoughts and intentions go above the line and all the bad ones bellow.
Anyway I have been living my life a above the line as much as I can for the last couple of months and is amazing how every has changed, life has become pretty amazing, always happy, calm, in peace, really enjoying the present.
Anyway I was wondering if someone is into something similar? This is pretty special, by the way I am not religious at all, but I believe there is something outhere that rules the universe and is always watching and we cannot hide.
I found weed about 40 years ago, lifes been pretty sweet since.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hey Juan, good for you, sincerely, I hear you, Mrs is an Artist that leans more towards Buddhism which is a calming influence. Riding somewhere where people aren't is also good for your spirit and soul and even if it is not then it is still a good thing to do.

Living above the line can only be a good thing.
Organised religions, whatever denomination or what you have been brought up into, are just a headache overall and best to be avoided. The Church of the Singletrack and Campagnolo are both of the the one true religions, errr, y'know what I mean, just agree :twitch:

Pope John Paul knows a classy groupset when he sees one. No Deore for him.

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey Juan, good for you, sincerely, I hear you, Mrs is an Artist that leans more towards Buddhism which is a calming influence. Riding somewhere where people aren't is also good for your spirit and soul and even if it is not then it is still a good thing to do.

Living above the line can only be a good thing.
Organised religions, whatever denomination or what you have been brought up into, are just a headache overall and best to be avoided. The Church of the Singletrack and Campagnolo are both of the the one true religions, errr, y'know what I mean, just agree :twitch:

Pope John Paul knows a classy groupset when he sees one. No Deore for him.
That look and gentle touch though...it is not the face of a nice man.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That look and gentle touch though...it is not the face of a nice man.
I'm not saying he is a nice man

I friend of mine has a theory that then more religious artefacts in someones home is proportional to the fuckedupness of the owner. The holier than thou attitude breeds so many wrong things in someone's character.

At first, I didn't believe it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Then we go off and have holy wars to prove we are teamed up with the right deity for eternal happiness and all that and blow the crap up out of the other side that has similar views.

The sooner the aliens land so organised religion is less important, the better.

I, for one, welcome our grey overlords

dunndog

Eats Squid
I, for one, welcome our grey overlords
they are already here. Have a look into octopie. no, not a pie with eight legs. Those suckers are apart from any other living thing on this planet, and infinitely more intelligent than any other aswell.