Backyard mechanics

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I stopped a woman on the bike path riding home with a fork like that. She was wobbling all over the place and the quick release was loose as well.

I was scared watching her ride, so I whipped out the multitool and corrected the whole thing. She was a little bemused but grateful I think. No wobbling when she set off again...

Some people just dont notice. Watched an SUV with a 100% flat front tyre just keep on driving oblivious the other day...

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Could see that front wheel fouling with the riders feet whilst turning - would definitely keep things interesting!

Scotty675

Cable thief
If I saw it I would have to leave a little note. I’ve got no idea how they ride it, catching the front wheel is definitely on the cards and I’m not sure how the front brake line isn’t rubbing on the tyre. Morey you are the trend setter. It’s one sweet ride, practical to with a battery big enough to jump start a car......... but it’s not a bike so I’m not rushing out to buy one.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
A good mate of mine has to loosen off the forks on his kids bikes to get the trailer packed when camping. Sets them backwards when they arrive every time. He's an engineer and the most mechanically capable person I know, but this gets him every time...

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I had a school parent friend argue with me that his daughter's bike was supposed to be that way according to the instructions. Sigh...

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A good mate of mine has to loosen off the forks on his kids bikes to get the trailer packed when camping. Sets them backwards when they arrive every time. He's an engineer and the most mechanically capable person I know, but this gets him every time...
Surely it’s not that hard to work it out. Both discs on one side, or front brakes on the front of the forks. Although, mech silly minded person here who does have a couple of things I assemble backwards first near every time.