Bad Religion & NOFX Australian Tour

dunndog

Eats Squid
I'm so damn excited for this..

speaking of which how awesome is Sublime's version of We're only gonna die for our own arrogance.

I wonder if Bad Religion would cover a cover of one of their own songs....

that being said I'm totally seeing the re-formed version of Sublime in less than a month at Smokeout..

so to anyone who cares.

yeh

it's probably just me...
You're not alone mate..

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So any more news on where people will be before the gig? From 5pm I'll be at the Local Taphouse on flinders street with a few others coming later.

Rod I'll shoot you a text at some stage and let you know where we're at, we need a catch up beer or three.

I'm getting so fucking excited for this, only 24hrs to go.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Tempted to skip work and fly down to Sydney from central QLD...

So. Damn. Tempted.

Have a beer for me guys.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Scruffy's, then outside central with a goonbag and some old longies.

Tomorrow is going to be a fucking great big mess!

RCOH

Eats Squid
OK.

I am leaving work at 5pm will probably just head striaght to the Fox & Lion - will be there from 5.15pm (i'm riding!)

I am wearing a Gorilla Biscuits shirt, red VW cap & Brown Dickies if anyone wants to come say hi and have a beer.

Dave, I 'm gonna send you a test text to make sure I have your correct number.

woo!

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
I'll be on my way in after 5:30 so we'll see what time I make it... but I'll head to the Fox and Lion.. I'll be in a rock star singlet probably.. and rock star shorts... maybe a red rock star shirt..

so yeh I bought a little rock star clothing yesterday....

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alright, now I know what everyone is wearing this might be easier to find you. I'll be in a grey Yeti shirt and jeans. After a few at the taphouse we'll shoot over to the Fox & Lion, see you there.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKK!!

I am so full of green hate for you all right now.

Fuck China, fuck everything.

Captain Sensible

Likes Dirt
Wearing a dunno yet, busy drinking. Have a blast brothers and sisters!

Anyone know what time NOFX and Bad Religion kick off- gig starts at 7:45, that would be Pour Habit starting I guess?

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At the tap house now enjoying a Newcastle brown ale followed by an old speckled hen. I feel untouchable right now!

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally home after the longest train ride ever.

Fucking brilliant show, I don't know what gig you were at Captain Sensible but all three fucking went off in my opinion. Well done Sockman, pretty hard to miss the bar mat.

I'm still amped but amazingly pissed off at not being able to find a kebab shop open in the city, had to wait until Hornsby and now the stench of garlic has me relegated to the dog house.

Rod & Dave, I want to see those pics posted up, a few 'burners bringing some class to what would otherwise be an unruly mob. Great to see you guys.