Balmain / Rozelle group?

rmvvwls

Likes Bikes
Things I learnt today:
1) There is a bit more singletrack around than I knew of
2) Some of it is pretty steep
3) My camera is loyal to me, and will refuse to focus when I'm about to do something embarrassing

[video=youtube;g-wmoGhwr0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-wmoGhwr0M[/video]

Thanks for the ride, guys

Luco

Likes Dirt
Ha, that was pretty blurry sorry! Too bad we didn't record your first attempt!
Was a good ride for what it is, thanks mate! See you around for sure.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Haaa haaa ... nice ... that sections is pretty rooty

edit: soz, just caught up on previous posts ... grab me when ever ritchey, happy to talk bike stuff.

Anybody interested in an early Saturday pedal ?? meet at the front of La Montage ... say 7am or 8am

I'll show you
- Maggie's run + HoD
- Heart Starter - oval 1
- (Old berms - Now SUBWS) - oval 2
- Haunted House 1 & 2
- Dog poop
- megawatts
- Happy Hucks => Hipster => Chook poop
- Pumper 1
- Round N Round / RNR
- Pumper 2 or kiddie track
- Leg burner

Last edited:

rmvvwls

Likes Bikes

edit: soz, just caught up on previous posts ... grab me when ever ritchey, happy to talk bike stuff.

Anybody interested in an early Saturday pedal ?? meet at the front of La Montage ... say 7am or 8am

I'll show you
- Maggie's run + HoD
- Heart Starter - oval 1
- Haunted House 1 & 2
- Dog poop
- megawatts
- Pumper 1
- Round N Round / RNR
- Leg burner
Damn, I'd so be up for this but will be busy.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Hey PiE ... would you mind editing your OP to change the name ... just a little less obvious ... soz to be paranoid

Luco

Likes Dirt

I'll show you
- Maggie's run + HoD
- Heart Starter - oval 1
- Haunted House 1 & 2
- Dog poop
- megawatts
- Pumper 1
- Round N Round / RNR
- Leg burner
Sorry Nerf, I'm out. But very interested to see these features you speak of! Will you be free any evening next week?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Wednesday is prolly the best chance of getting out ... but I tend to head to Manly Dam ?? Try for next week if a few of you are available.

Also apologies, forgot I'll be at Menai Build day on Saturday ... meh sorry to keep piking

PiE

Likes Bikes
Can't edit title I'm afraid!

I'm usually around weekends, if you see a guy on a blue Giant Reign grab me.

norgan

Likes Bikes
Sydney MTB

Hi guys,

I started a club exactly for this after I moved to the suburban surrounds of Sydney. Come join us over at http://sydneymtb.asn.au we are currently looking at adopting a track as close as possible to the city. I'd love to let my 1000+ group members know about this and help with council approval etc.

Edit: we have almost 1000 group members in our facebook group.

Last edited:

rmvvwls

Likes Bikes
I wanted to try out the second one in that photo, but whoever enlarged the jumps didn't allow enough room for a decent roll in. Add to that I ride a 29er and they're not a very gradual ramp, no I didn't.

I'm considering taking a shovel down and making a secondary line next to each one with a more gradual ramp.

romy

Likes Dirt
I wanted to try out the second one in that photo, but whoever enlarged the jumps didn't allow enough room for a decent roll in. Add to that I ride a 29er and they're not a very gradual ramp, no I didn't.

I'm considering taking a shovel down and making a secondary line next to each one with a more gradual ramp.
Is this in the bush behind Le montage and around liechardt oval? anyone have a strava? Interested to see if its worth the drive.